Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nah!!!

Ok, I think I shouldn't/can't talk about my leg already coz I just realized that most of my posts before this if not all, are all about my leg wtf.

Just to update, yes I'm better and walking/limping without feeling THAT MUCH pain. I can finally walk! Yippee!! And I'll be going back to the hospital on Friday to get the stitches out and the report of the "wantan" will be out also.

Why I haven't been blogging a lot is coz I honestly don't know what to blog about. And I don't want to keep on talking and talking about my leg wtf. I haven't been out of my home for more than a week already. Ever since I came back to Penang after the Nuffnang Wild "Live" Blogging Party, I was "shipped" off to the hospital and after the surgery, I was "shipped" back home.

I haven't seen the outside world for more than a week already. Ok, don't count the one time that I went to the hospital last Friday for a check up. That one doesn't count ok?

Sigh... at least Bambi is here to accompany me. Although he's like working, walking up and down on the phone, kind of ignoring me BUT it's still someone. I don't feel that lonely anymore, heh heh.

I've been watching a lot and a lot of movies and series lately, but I think most of you already know that wtf. Oh, and I kinda fell in love with this song. Ok lah, maybe not in love lah. But I think it's very sweet and cute. It's by Jason Mraz and it's called I'm Yours. I'm not sure but I keep hearing different versions of it. Maybe there's something wrong with my ear.

Here's the official video of the song. I think... heh.



Haiyah... ok lah.. I dunno what to say already. Oooh oooh... I know what I'll do now, I shall go back to eating my pint of New Zealand Natural's ice cream, my favorite one... Raspberry and White Chocolate. Thank you Hui Li and Caryn for getting it for me :)

Although I think they cheated us... they didn't put full full wtf. :(

p.s. Have you guys seen the Happy-O-Meter???? It's sooo cool and cute!! Heehehehehe..

p.s.s. Oh.. the boys and girls who have cashed out in May, you can expect your cheques soon. I don't know if it matters if I say this here or not, but please if you guys read this, please do make sure that you guys have your payee name correct, ok? If not, it's very troublesome. ;)

p.s.s.s. I actually wanted to say something else wan.. but then I so conveniently forgot already :(

1 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

maybe Hui Li and Caryn stole some already! :P

July 2, 2008 at 6:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home