Monday, July 14, 2008

Die you pest! DIEEE!!!!

Sigh, I know I said that I was gonna blog yesterday, but yesterday... I was feeling like shit. I was so sick it wasn't even funny. I had uhmm.. sore throat, lots of sneezing and blocked nose, a teeny tiny bit of coughing and lots and lots of body ache. And what's amazing is that even my toes and fingers hurt!!!

But I'm feeling so much better today, thankfully. Coz orientation starts tomorrow, which is uhmm.. today coz I'm planning to publish this post at 12am. I hear we're gonna do our medical check ups tomorrow. I hear there'll be needles. Oh, I hope there won't be any running done during the orientation, coz I can't run yet. But I can walk up and down the stairs quite properly edi.

Oh.. actually I just realized this when KY told me. I didn't mention that I'm already in Singapore. Hahahahahha. He thought my previous post was a picture of my room in Penang coz I didn't specify. Hahahahahhaa. Oh well, I am indeed in Singapore already. Staying in uh.. lemme check, Prince George's Park Residence.

Keeping me company is my Hello Panda biscuits by Meiji which I <3.>And this is my key. Or a transponder as they call it. I use it to access only my floor and my room. Haih, seems so cool although it's prolly a normal thing wtf.


ANDDDD!!!! My bed looks a bit different now!! Nah!!


Can you see it? Yes???

I have a new fluffy pillow and a bolster now!!! Coz seriously, I couldn't really sleep on the first night, coz the pillow was too uhmm.. how can I say it. Hmm, if you sleep on it, it's like there's nothing at all, it's like your head is on the mattress itself. So I had to practically sleep on Banana on the first night, which is NOT a bad thing coz Banana is very nice to sleep on. Except that I'm scared that it'll lose a lot of weight if I were to sleep on it too much. :(

And yes that is my trumpet case beside my bed which serves me as my uhmm... phone/alarm clock stand wtf. Coz I don't have an alarm clock so I use my phone as the alarm clock wtf.

Oh.. andddd!!! Apparently there's a new pest in my room. No lah, actually it's been there edi the first day, I just didn't know that it was that bad.

The new pest is!!!! Ants. Stupid annoying lil ants. Crawling all over my things. So I went to the shop uhh.. near here. Asked the shop lady coz I couldn't find an ant killer coz all I see was mosquitoe killer and cockroach killer. And got this!!!!

(OMG WTF!! I JUST SMELT SOME SMOKE!!!! SOMEONE IS SMOKING!!! BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! THIS IS SINGAPORE AND IT'S KINDA SUPPOSE TO BE SMOKE FREE RIGHT?? IN THE UNI?? GASP! AND I KNOW MY NOSE WON'T LIE TO ME. )

Haih.. no matter. Anywayssss... the nice lady told me that she uses this thingy in her own home also. Says that it works. Well I myself have never seen such a thing. But I thought, ah what the heck, I just need to get rid of them. And what's irritating about it is that it's on my desk. AND!! I just found a few crawling around my bed! Horror of horrors!!!


So I open the packet and found this!! I was bewildered by it wtf. I've never seen such a thing. So I'm suppose to throw "poison crumbs" all over my table and hope that the ants will take it back to its home to give it to their family and they all die together? Or the greedier ones who eat it all by itself and dies on the spot?? Aih what to do? Already buy so have to use.

What's the joke is that I didn't have any scissors with me wtf. I didn't know that I needed scissors. Actually I didn't even bring pencils with me wtf. I only have a couple of them for the scores in my trumpet case. I only had a nail clipper with me, so I tried opening it with the nail clipper. It didn't work wtf.

I had to walk all the way to the store again to get me a scissors wtf. THEN open it and put these crumbs around my table and wherever I want to to kill all the damn ants.

Nah.. the scissors which cost me 1 dollar & 90 cents wtf. Somemore got a cap to close the sharp part although it's not really that sharp anyway.
And... suprisinglyyyy... it worked!! In a way. Either that or the ants are sleeping and they're not coming out wtf. I saw an ant an hour ago, just beside me... and i think it was the greedy ant, coz it was dying wtf. I suppose it took a bite of the "poison crumb" and died. Bwaahahhahahaha... I feel so good.

By next week my room will be free from ants!! And the box says that it works on cockroaches too! Well I certainly hope so, coz I'm terrified of 'em. I'll run if I see one, and especially one which flies.. eeeeeeeeeee!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

wenqi you lost weight! and I love your emo glasses, very cute!

July 14, 2008 at 12:07 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wongwenqi you are the prettiest girl in the world!!!

July 14, 2008 at 3:19 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wenqi, there's alwayssss ants everywhere in pgp!!

July 14, 2008 at 11:17 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so nice to get a room of your own AND internet connections!!!!!

take cares you =)))

July 14, 2008 at 10:07 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

samantha wong! hope u don't mind me calling u that here ;) nice to share the same name with u.

ur skin and lips are your best features ;) absolutely adorable Sam!

July 16, 2008 at 2:21 AM 
Blogger Firdauz takes five said...

i second pinkpau, ur the prettiest girl wenqi

and hello panda biscuits are the bestest biscuit in the world too

July 21, 2008 at 5:26 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo......me loves hello panda biscuits....

my frens got that for me for my birthday....coz they said pandas and racoons have similiarities --> black circles around the eyes....

swt..

July 24, 2008 at 9:38 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, by the way, the ant killer package, actually you don't have to scatter the crumbs. What you're supposed to do is to cut the packages into smaller portions, hen cut open the top part of each portion and just tape it to a corner or something.... =)

August 29, 2008 at 9:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home