Friday, July 11, 2008

I am Sick :(

Haih... somehow someway I managed to fall sick right after I cleaned up my room.

I think I'm too sick to blog now... sniff.


Can't breathe...


Nah... a preview of my room.


Sorry lah.. that I didn't tuck in the bed sheet properly.. coz it's too big and I got headache. And also my bed sheet is too big for the bed.

And yes.. that is Banana.

I shall go sleep with Banana now. Will blog tomorrow lah.. I promise. That is.. if my headache is goneeeeee!

Nanai!

9 Comments:

Blogger Boss Stewie said...

awwww banana so cute!

July 11, 2008 at 10:35 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

yes yes, and Banana's missing Monkey already!

July 11, 2008 at 10:40 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to intrude in couple chat wtf. But get well soon ok!! have fun in your orientation! <3

July 11, 2008 at 10:51 PM 
Blogger KY said...

get well soon wenqi!

July 12, 2008 at 9:04 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eehh!! is that from pgpr??????? gambateh-neh and get well soon =D

July 12, 2008 at 12:08 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

:(((((((((((((((((

July 13, 2008 at 2:51 AM 
Blogger ming said...

get well soon. try lots of water and breathing exercises for the headache.

July 13, 2008 at 1:46 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

aud: hahahahahah u commented!!!!and no worries lah, u weren't intruding.

ky: i'm already better!!

karry: yep that is pgpr haha.. i forgot to specify lol

pinkpau: i miss u too lah, dun sad.

ming: breathing exercises??? does it really work!

July 13, 2008 at 10:15 PM 
Anonymous Esther Hampton said...

Great post thannk you

June 25, 2022 at 2:20 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home