Saturday, July 26, 2008

Indecisiveness

I'm a very indecisive person.

Lemme try to tell you how indecisive I am.

Ok, so I woke up this morning and felt like blogging. But then... when I turned on my lappie, I didn't really feel like blogging anymore. Then, a minute later, I wanted to blog again. But once I sat down, I didn't really feel like blogging anymore. So I went to bathe, while bathing, I was thinking that.. I should blog, then this indecisiveness will just go away wtf.

So here I am now. Blogging. Although, really.. I don't really feel like blogging now. It's the same with food and choosing what I want to eat. One minute I feel like eating this, then a second later I want to eat another thing.

Sighh... It's not good to be an indecisive person. I waste a lot of time because of this!!!

Sheesh!

Oh oh!!! Another example is like.. uhmm... when choosing something to wear, I'll stand at my closet or well at this time.. my luggage(haha) for a long time before finally deciding to wear that particular outfit or something. Or well, mostly I just put on something, then a minute later decide to change to another outfit. Then 2 minutes later, I'd changed back to what I was wearing in the beginning.

This is so frustrating wtf.

Sighhh.... stupid head! Make up your bloody mind!!! Sheeshhh!!!

Ooooh ooooh!! I'll be finally watching The Dark Knight later!!!! Batmannnnn! Wheeeee! At the Curve! Woohoooo!!! And then will be meeting gorgeous Kim and bad Tiger later for dinner!!! Maybe weird KY who would walk soooooo far from klcc to Pudu just to eat the siu yoke rice and awesome awesome SuAnn, that is... well.. if she sees my sms later wtf.

11 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

lets see how many hours will su ann be late! :P

July 26, 2008 at 5:58 PM 
Blogger KK said...

Luckily, you don't have to think twice whether want to watch Dark Knight or something else ^_^

July 27, 2008 at 1:52 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whre do u take ur trumpet lessons from??

July 27, 2008 at 11:50 AM 
Blogger private TS said...

indecisive burn time...lol

July 27, 2008 at 1:10 PM 
Blogger Zaini said...

i thnk dat's js wen-q being cute.






heh.cutey~

July 27, 2008 at 11:34 PM 
Blogger Accyee said...

tdk nice kan! hehe and also i am indecisive also :( everytime go lunch/ dinner friends tulan ask me where i wanna go cos i always say i dunno. HAHAHA damn useless

July 28, 2008 at 9:59 AM 
Blogger Calvin Soo KJ said...

yes indecisiveness can really bugger you up. let's just hope you dont be indecisive on your future husband...lol. Cute blog. Got it from Su Ann's. Really nice of her to write up a blog just for you. Cheers and God bless..

July 28, 2008 at 11:50 AM 
Blogger petite_pilot said...

hi wen qi, i wanted to ask you a question but not sure how to send you an email. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your banana? its really cute and it'd be a very convenient travel pillow because i really like pillows!
hee. sorry if this sounds weird though, and you're really cute! =)

July 28, 2008 at 10:16 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

How's the food in Empress Cafe?

July 29, 2008 at 5:03 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna watch The Dark Knight too !!

July 31, 2008 at 7:12 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: ahhahahah she didn't show up in the end ahahhahahaha.. sigh

life is fun: hahaha yeah..

anonymous: i take it from my tutor in MPO

private ts: i knowwwwwwww and it sucks

zaini: no i wasn't. I'm really an indecisive person

accyee: yeah me too! that's why sometimes they don't even ask me haha

calvin: hahaha that i won't! thanks

petite pilot: uhmm.. well, it was a gift for me. but i know it came from a 7/11 in singapore! hope that helps!

simon: where's that again ah

ah lost: yeah u should!

August 1, 2008 at 1:02 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home