Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Favourite Computer Game Of All-Time

I am a girl. Obviously.

And well, I don't play computer games much. Although I know there are some girls who do play games, and I mean the bang bang games wtf (such as CS, Half-life, Doom... blah blah. Ok I've to admit, I had to ask bambi what bang bang games there are out there wtf).

Oh... and last time every time my brother plays I'd sit beside him and watch him play, like an obedient dog wtf. I just called myself a dog wtfwtf! Anyways, one time he asked me to try. And I think the gun I was holding was a sniper.

And then the first person I killed, in CS lah, not real life wtf. It was with the sniper and some more one shot only... and it was a head shot!!!! I think you call that as a head shot right? As in, the bullet was like in between the guy's eyes. Oh, and I think I did it with my eyes closed wtf. Coz I was scared. Yes, I'm a wimp. But still!!! Power or not wtf, I smacked a bullet between the guy's eyes!!!

But come the holidays and when I have like, lots of free time. And I needed something to kill my time. I sometimes turn to computer games hahahaha wtf. And one of the games that I play is well... The Sims.

I remember I love playing The Sims and every single time I play it, I can't believe how time flies. Oh and normally I think, how normal people play The Sims is uhm... they make families or something then be God. Make them do what they want.

But for me... either it's I'm weird or I'm just different. Ok, I think I'll go with the I'm just different approach. Yes. I love creating new families. I remember when I was creating one, I'd go search for all the dvds and look for a surname hahahaha. Coz I just couldn't think of one.

After I created them. I'd move them into an empty lot and start building them a nice house. Oh, and usually I'd put in the cheat code to get lots of money so I can make a nice house wtf. The money they give is definitely not enough for me. Heh.

Ok, so then I'll make them a really freaking nice house, ok lah.. in my opinion lah. Then I play them for awhile. Be god. After maybe 2 days of playing them, I get bored wtf. Then I make a new family and build them a new house again. Oh.. and usually, I used maybe a week to build them a house. coz there's the garden somemore.

Oh goshhh... I googled The Sims houses or something and I saw this!!! I didn't know there was WINTER in The Sims!!!!! Ish!

I know that bambi used to play it. And he's very evil. You know why? Coz... he thinks of ways to kill the person wtf. Like.. make the person swim in the swimming pool and then take out the ladder. So the person will swim until he dies wtf. So evil! Or put a person in a room then take out the door wtf. Then they slowly die.

When I play I'm usually very nice to them. As in, if I match this couple up, I make sure that they're gonna be together and no one's gonna get jealous or anything wtf. Hahahahahhahahaha.

Oh and I remember when The Sims 2 Pets came out. My brother went to buy it I think. Then I think I played it everyday. But then I remember the dog I had was very naughty one. Everytime pee and poo at the wrong place wtf. I was a very frustrated person back then coz my dog won't behave.

Wah.. the dog damn fat. I wonder what the girl feeds him. o_O

Haih. I kinda miss those days when I had nothing to do. Oh but wait a minute. Then that would mean that I have a very sad life and I'm a lonely person wtf. Coz everyday will stay at home and play The Sims. Sigh... what a sad sad SAD life I led last time.

Sniff.

4 Comments:

Blogger 陈一豪 said...

Erm, the dog will bite people one arr?

Or... does it hump the Sim's legs?

August 15, 2008 at 9:05 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha, what a "heart warming" post. lolz

August 15, 2008 at 11:34 AM 
Blogger 雪语 said...

LoL..I've the whole set of Th Sims 2..as in every single expansion packs and all. LoL. I'm a fan of The Sims and had been playing for like...NINE YEARS!! Nice game..

August 27, 2008 at 7:57 PM 
Blogger 雪语 said...

LoL..I've the whole set of Th Sims 2..as in every single expansion packs and all. LoL. I'm a fan of The Sims and had been playing for like...NINE YEARS!! Nice game..

August 27, 2008 at 7:57 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home