Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Eeek!

Ok, I remembered I said there was an angry/sad post coming up right?

Well... now I've kinda cooled down already. But fine. I shall be nice and enlighten you guys with my angry/sad story.

Ok, remember I said I had an English test last time? Oh wait, actually I don't remember mentioning it in my blog, or maybe I have. Ahh who cares. Anyways, so I had to take this Qualifying English Test (QET in short) a couple weeks ago.

Apparently everyone who studies in NUS have to take it. Although I've heard that last year or I don't know, maybe even now, some people like.. Singaporeans are exempted from it. But every international students have to take it.

And every year, the topic will be different. The QET has three parts. First, it's the one where they give you a passage and you have to find the words with the wrong spelling or grammar and correct it. Next, it's the comprehension. Thennnnn... comes the most important part. Which is, the 500 word essay. Yeah yeah yeah.. I know that 500 is a small number... blah blah blah!

BUT!!!!

What if the topic is biotechnology!!!! Then!!!!

Sighh. Ok, by the way that I'm writing this, yes.. you guys have guessed it. I failed my English test. This is so sad. SIGHHHHHHHHH.....

*sniff*

This is like.. the first time I've ever failed an English test! I was like... well ok, honestly I couldn't quite believe it when I saw it. Well, actually they said that this is not considered as like.. failed. But.. TO ME IT ISSSSS!!!!!! I was soooo freaking frustrated it's not even funny!

*cry*

The fact that I failed my english didn't really sink in for the first 4 days I think. And my friends from the 2nd year.. couldn't quite believe it also. And they were like laughing and laughing saying.. WHAT?! YOUUU???!?!?! FAILED ENGLISH??!?!?!?! And then continued laughing away. Ish!

Sighhhhhhhh.....

So fine! It has finally sunk in that I failed and so I have extra english classes to take. For one semester. Well, luckily my class isn't the foundation class where you have to take like.. grammar stuff I think. And mine's only one semester. Not two. If two then I think I would've killed myself by now. Coz that'll just prove to me how stupid I am and that I don't deserve to live anymore. Heh heh.

Haih. So.. it's like that lor.

Sorry Bambi, I know you wanted the IKEA post coz you didn't get to go that day. But!!! Don't worry.. I shall give you something that you have been finding and wanted for a long loooonnnnng time.

It is.... Chicken In A Biskit!!!!


See!! It's oven baked, foil packed and freshness guaranteed!!!


This is my first bite!

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I just put one in my mouth! It's sooooo gooooooood. Yummmehhhhhh!!!!

Hehehehe... I shall get one box for you when I see you okie?

In the mean time... I shall give you one piece of chicken in a biskit!!! Nah Bambi!!

Say thank you!

12 Comments:

Blogger Boss Stewie said...

*sniff* I wan

August 6, 2008 at 11:23 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

nah!

*hands you a WHOLE BOX of chicken in a biskit*

August 6, 2008 at 11:28 PM 
Blogger KY said...

whole box? what do I eat then!?!?!

August 6, 2008 at 11:42 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I once had this snack and then realizing I couldn't stop my hands from grabbing more! I ended up finishing the whole box....

I figured.... Must be the tons of MSG and flavoring...

August 7, 2008 at 10:08 AM 
Blogger Firdauz takes five said...

hahahah

wong wenqi, ur so cute one

August 7, 2008 at 3:59 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I remember Chicken in Biskit. I loved those things when I was a kid. I can't seem to find them now.

August 7, 2008 at 9:49 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: uhmm... u may ask him for a piece.

sarah: hahahahaha...

firdy: where got!

huai bin: oh i can get it for u! oh.. but.. ur so far wor... how?

August 7, 2008 at 10:43 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the more you eat it, the more you'll drop hair.. :)

August 8, 2008 at 1:55 AM 
Blogger revel in me said...

Ehhhh wenqi you're in s'pore now right! Where are youuu I don't see youuuu wtf. <3

And ohh, where is Ikea ar? I need to go shop for furniture! :)

August 8, 2008 at 10:09 PM 
Blogger Calvin Soo KJ said...

biskit biskit...you like to eat it
biskit biskit....let me share some of it
biskit biskit...ah you finish are
biskit biskit...go buy some more lar.
*grab*...munch munch. erm....my biskit tastes like laptop lar...lol.
and just for your comfort, their english is worse off than ours. my relatives in singapore talks singlish....not trying to jatuh their standard ok....and not all singaporean ah. some only...no pun intended

August 9, 2008 at 12:39 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

looks yummy, where to buy?

August 11, 2008 at 12:46 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never seen such biscuit in hyper/supermarket geh?

August 16, 2008 at 9:40 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home