Friday, August 29, 2008

Bleh!

No time no time no timeeeee!!!

Well, ok actually.. technically got lah, today. Coz I'm supposedly free on Thursdays. But I was catching up on my sleep today, so obviously I slept in and then went to school to practice and for the orchestra practice. Haih..

And now I just finished doing my theory homework. Sooo.. got a lil spare time here to blog, but it's like 2am already. Ahh.. anyways, bambi will be coming tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited heh heh..

Uhmm.. ok, I uhh, don't know what to say anymore. I don't seem to have anything interesting to say nowadays. Hmm... I wonder why. Oh, I think my next post or something will be another of my English assignments hahhahahahhaha.

Oh oh!!! I have this!!

I bought this back in Malaysia just before I came back, coz it was on promotion or something. Ah anyways, the point is.. well wait, actually there wasn't really a point in this but oh well.

When I bought this, I was planning on having this for breakfast everyday. Butttt... I don't really have a Tupperware to keep it. Coz if it goes soft I don't think it's nice anymore. Oh, it's very nice wan this cereal. Especially if you eat it with fresh milk. And I like it with the fat milk haha wtf, as in the normal milk.. not the low fat milk. I never liked low fat milk, always tasted funny to me.

Ok, I think this post is long enough to be a proper post edi wtf. Hahahahahhahaha. I shall go sleep now! Niteeeeeeeeee everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tricia Ong said...

I use ziplock instead of containers to keep everything fresh. Plus I do not have a container to wash after the product is gone. Not environmentally friendly and expensive method though but it works for me.

August 29, 2008 at 5:02 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bambi? Who?

August 29, 2008 at 8:57 AM 
Blogger KY said...

banana & nuts, monkey's favorite? hehehe

August 29, 2008 at 10:11 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. i'll give u some ideas wht to blog.
1. why major in trumpet??
2. how's life as a brass player--coz usually in orchestra trumpeters wont have so many notes to play. How do u over come that boredom.??
3.how many hours do u practise on ur trumpet per day?coz some professional players practise some 10 hours per day!!

*i really do respect professional trumpeters!!! :)

August 30, 2008 at 12:00 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bambi is Boss stewie

August 31, 2008 at 4:18 PM 
Blogger nicksuneo said...

Be a student always busy with assignments all that, ya! Take time to rest

September 1, 2008 at 1:21 PM 
Blogger J-son said...

banana again ??? I belife u really like banana? I shall give you a banana tree for ur birthday... lol.. =X

September 1, 2008 at 11:35 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home