Sunday, September 7, 2008

Chicken!

Oh my gosh. I know. I'm totally like, not blogging. Sigh.

Well, one thing is time, definitely for weekdays. It's like.. *poof*!!! Where'd you go?!? It's so not funny.

Weekends are more, well, relaxing in a way. And I just came back not long ago from the tv room. Me and my friends were there like chatting away. And now I can't sleep, coz one of my friends was being an asshole, in a way, by telling us a ghost story or what happened to him, and it's so not funny when it was 1am in the morning at that time.

So everyone didn't really dare to go back to our own rooms to sleep. Hence me blogging here. Coz, yes I'm a chicken wtf. Sigh, I wish bambi's here to gimme a hug. Dammit! Stupid story!!! Arrghhh!!!

Okokok!!! You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna watch a dvd I borrowed from the library. And it's.....

Carmen!!!

Ok, so I'm gonna watch this until I fall asleep. So in my mind it'll all be carmen carmen carmen and the music.

Oh, and Skyler's in town! As in Singapore! I met up with her yesterday. And had to wait for her for like... one hour and thirty minutes at the MRT station. And I didn't have anything with me, as in a book or something. And the funny thing is that I didn't charge my iPod and it ran out of battery. What luck is that huh?

And and and!!! the worse thing is that.. I didn't know that people can't wait inside the mrt station as in once u get to where you want to go, you don't *beep* out. So I was sitting on the bench there and when she came and we were heading out. While I put my ezlink card there to *beep* me out, it stated "overstay". wtf. Sniff.

Then I explained to the lady at the counter what happened, and the very nice lady told me that she'll do my a favour and just minus off 65 cents coz normally if someone overstayed, 2 dollars will be minused off. Well, thank you nice lady at the counter, I am forever grateful. And then Skyler treated me for dinner for waiting for her for so long. We shared a pork rib dish and a cheesy fries(don't know the exact names for them) at Indulgz. It was quite nice!

Ok!!! Time for Carmen!!! Bye byeeee!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long are you gonna be in Singapore WQ?
Penang seem to have grown a little darker after it has lost a bit of its sunshine to Singapore...
Haha...

And by the way, who's bambi?
And why is he entitled to hugs from my WQ?!
I'll keel him!!!

September 7, 2008 at 11:22 AM 
Blogger KY said...

hahaha why you're so scared of ghost stories laaa

September 7, 2008 at 10:47 PM 
Blogger nicksuneo said...

difficult to get sleep? my advice: make yourself full with food before sleep, it helps a lot

September 8, 2008 at 12:38 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

WHO IS MATT!

Haha wenqi wong I spent more on that dinner than on clothes my whole trip wtf hahaha I am sorry for making you wait T___T

September 8, 2008 at 9:01 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

matt: bambi is... bambi! hahahaha. and he is entitled to my hugs.

ky: coz i sleep alone mahhh :(

nicksuneo: and that is also how you gain weight very fast.

skyler: it's ok and thank youuuu for that dinner.

September 8, 2008 at 10:06 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just drop by to say hi.. anyway, when u wanna wait for people, u can wait at the passenger service. that's what i always do.. haha.

September 10, 2008 at 1:25 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home