Thursday, September 18, 2008

Laundry? hahaha wtf

My clothes and towel and a pair of jeans are in the washing machine now. This is like, the 2nd time I'm using the washing machine. I'm really praying that later when I go down in half an hour, my clothes are still ok. I really hope that the washing machine I chose is not wonky.

The reason this is the 2nd time I'm using the washing machine is coz... I'm feeling a wee bit lazy to do my laundry for a couple of days now. But I've washed my concert attire and everything black 2 days ago.


Aiyah wtf. Wtf am I writing about?! Laundry?!?!?! -_-

Yes. I suck now. I think. sniff.
I really can't think of anything that I WANT to blog about.

Like.. really. I don't know.
Why is this happening?! And for a few days now, I have these mouth ulcers and they hurt like hell and makes practising HELL for me. Even now. When I'm just typing, they hurt. Sighhh..

And I keep getting mouth ulcers! How lah liddat! Sniff.

Ok, I don't really know what to talk about edi now.

Oh! I'll be going down to KL or up if you wanna say that, this saturday. Uhm... wokayy.. that's about it.


OH OH!!! And for the first time since the longest time... I slept at 10pm yesterday!! I SLEPT EARLY!!!!! And I felt sooooo good in the morning. Well, that was until evening came and I started to feel a bit sleepy again wtf.


Oh and below is a lil happy session we all had after our concert. All woodwinds and brass players except the one in the middle(hahahahahah).


Oh and you see!! I have colour on my cheeks!!! Which is quite rare I must say. Hahaha.

Uhm. Ok, I think that's really all. I shall click publish now.

p.s. limsuann, if you're reading this, email me when you're online and stuff. As in when you are usually online. Coz I haven't talked to you for WAY TOO LOOONNNGGGGGG...... :(

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was the only time that I saw your face turn pink! usually you're a pretty zombie.... yeah yeah all you wind players so easy just BLOW....

;p

September 18, 2008 at 9:47 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

im online now im online nowwwww :( :( :(

September 18, 2008 at 2:54 PM 
Blogger KY said...

why you suddenly become alcoholic!

September 18, 2008 at 6:39 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! drink lots and lots of water for your ulcer, it'll go away quicker XD

September 18, 2008 at 10:05 PM 
Blogger nicksuneo said...

you look different in group photo, slightly different with your usual photo in your room

September 21, 2008 at 9:24 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is there color on your cheek?

September 23, 2008 at 10:28 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home