Monday, September 22, 2008

Travelling and DOUGHNUTS!!!

Ok, lemme use PICTURES to tell you what I wanna say.

First, there's this...

Then... there's this!!!! (hehe)

AND THEN.... There's this!


And then!! Heh heh. There's this. (forgive the state of my hair and my expression as I was just fresh out from shower after a long day but was apparently amused by the big white fluffy bathrobe)

And then just a couple of hours ago.. I spotted this!!!

Ok fine, I lied. Bambi told me there was one near the office and so, there. Here... if you can't spot the excitement of that yet, lemme show you a closer picture!

Do you see it?! Do you?! DO YOU!!!! IT'S KRISPY KREME!!!!! YES IT IS!

And straightaway when I got there, to the counter I mean. The girl behind it just literally shoved a fresh and hot original glazed krispy kreme doughnut at me! And I just stood there looking at the really yummy doughnut and at the girl, but the girl was already busy shoving doughnut to other customers.

I got a free donut! A free Krispy Kreme original glazed donut! *big shiny about to water eyes wtf*

Nah.. it looked like this. The one that the girl gave me. It doesn't look nice in this picture but it did melt in my mouth...

Ok, I admit it, in the picture it looks a bit disgusting. But oh well, I got it freeeee and you shouldn't complain when it's free and it was also very yummy!

Ok, then I bought 3 original glazed doughnuts and walked back to the office. I didn't buy so much coz I kinda felt that it was expensive. For one donut. Even if it's like.. the best one in the world.

Look at them! Staring at you. Ok I know I'm not a good photographer wtf. This is just to show you guys what it looks like. I do know that they're just doughnuts . They're just really really good doughnuts. Hehe.

And so I went back to the office and waited for bambi to finish work, but some meeting was cancelled and I came back to the hotel alone to practise a bit then rewarded myself after a while of practice with krispy kreme!

While in the office, some random pictures I took. This is the bookshelve from the sofa I was sitting at.


And part of my dress and bookbag wtf. It's really big and it can fit my laptop!! Cute or not the ribbon?


Oh, and I sorry I'm not a true blogger, I didn't go snap pictures when I was in the Krispy Kreme shop. I was shy. So I guess these were the choices of doughnuts available.

I think when I go back there I want to try this one. Coz if it looks so nice already here, it'll definitely be nicer if I eat the fresh one!! I really really want to try this one... coz it has caramel, duh.

And... this one. Coz I miss limsuann and also coz it looks quite yummy.

Although I do not know why they both have crosses beside them.. I'm so scared that it means they don't make them anymore :( Haih. Nehmind! I shall see tomorrow!

Oh oh, and you see the original glazed doughnut.. look at the back.. look at all the icing!!! Yumm... although sometimes it's a tad sweet after having quite a lot of it.

But I still love it! See! A wonky-shaped doughnut!

15 Comments:

Blogger .c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

i tried newyork cheesecake when i was in hk. and mind you, it wassss sooooooooooooooo goooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddd!! =D hope they stil hv/make it when u drop by krispykreme! =)
hv fun in manila~

September 22, 2008 at 10:04 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

get the strawberry cheesecake one!!!! and the one with chocolate pudding inside wan. but nothing beats original glaze..

i miss u too wongwenqi. behaveee!

September 22, 2008 at 10:09 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha wenqi wong your line about being scared they don't make them anymore is so cute

September 22, 2008 at 11:26 PM 
Blogger KY said...

Oo i love original glaze!

September 23, 2008 at 10:03 AM 
Blogger ahlost said...

Krispy Kreme !!!

I want !! I want !! I want !!

September 23, 2008 at 10:27 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Can you please tell me where is the Krispy Kreme outlet in kl??? Pls??
Thanks alot!

September 23, 2008 at 10:58 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

cherry: ahahha i will i will. i think i shall go try some tomorrow again.. hehe. still got some leftovers in the fridge

su ann: eh where got strawberry cheesecake? i dun see it! of course i'll behave! good luck with ur calculus!

skyler: uhmmm... but really what! what if they dun make it anymore? then i cry

ky: u want? i still got

ahlost: ahahahha let us all hope that they will open an outlet in malaysia!

anonymous: uhm... they don't have it in kl, i'm currently in manila, Philippines... haha ;)

September 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM 
Blogger Duncan Yeow said...

I need a doughnut now!!! Hungreeeee!!!!!! Bring back for me yahh.. =p

September 24, 2008 at 2:54 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post is proof that Bambi !== Pinkpau

September 24, 2008 at 1:31 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Ok. Which is the country with the cheapest air fare that sells Krispy Kreme? I've waited long enough for it to open here in Malaysia.

September 25, 2008 at 6:14 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bambi is boss stewie. He is thr coz nuffnang just launched thr lor... haiiiii....

September 25, 2008 at 10:05 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesyes this post is proof that i am indeed.... Bambi!!!

/power

September 26, 2008 at 7:04 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

I CANNOT FIND KRISPY KREME HERE LOR WTF

September 29, 2008 at 9:37 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wenqi cause of you today i took the train to the city just to have krispy kreme. the ny cheesecake is good but the chocolate ones i think jco/big apple is better!!!

October 1, 2008 at 1:15 PM 
Blogger Charmaine said...

oww... u came to manila...
im a malaysian working in manila...
i like krispy kreme too

October 7, 2008 at 2:40 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home