Tuesday, October 14, 2008

JENG JENG JENGGGGG......

Ok, so I'm gonna quickly do a picture post and get on with my assignments! Yes!!! You read it right! Imma do a picture post!!!! AND!!!! The coolest thing is... from now on... there might be MORE picture posts wtf.

Yes everyone. I finally have a camera!!! And!! Not only that! It's PINK!!! Which stands for uhh... pinkpau wtf.

And todayyyy. I'm going to show you the very first few (ok... quite a lot lah, but not that much) photos I took with my PINK camera! And I'll be finally showing you where I study! Oh.. except that I realized that I forgot to take pictures of the practice rooms.. but those are just rooms lah.. most of them with a piano inside. But I took a picture of a piano!!! Nah!

Most of them are Yamaha grands.. uh uhh... those bigger than baby grands wtf. I know I play the piano also.. but I dunno what you call them wtf. Heh. In the ensemble rooms and the piano priority practice rooms are Steinway & Sons.

This is uh... the skyline or uhh roof of my school. Yah you can see the sky wan!

This was taken uhhmmm... at the second floor corridor. The colour of my school quite neutral wtf. Do you remember limsuann... where the 2 people are standing.. that's where we took a photo when you came to my school!!! When we thought we were seeing each other for the last time before you went to US but turned out to be wrong.

This is the wall wtf. And sometimes when you lean on it and you're wearing a black top. When you get up.. your top will have the imprint of white lines wtf. And then if you use your finger to touch it... like.. from one end to another.. there'll be bits of white thingys on your finger.

These... my friends.. are the scariest thing you'll ever see. You see.. my school is currently having like.. an exhibition of (uhh.. some really nice.. but most of them just plain weird to me..) art by this guy.. I forgot his name. And the dolls are the scariest things... And it's like once you walk into the school you can see them.

They have long black hair and there are 4 pairs. So... one of them will be flashing their panties to the other. And their panties are like.. polka dot wan. There's yellow, blue, black and red. And guess what? their eyes matches their panties. It's actually quite scary when it's late at night and when you're going back home you see them wtf. But it's been here for quite awhile already so most of us are used to it.

This is the New Zealand Natural cup without ice cream already wtf which I indulged yesterday. A THREE scoop!!! And guess what else! Today.. when I had my English class, my teacher was telling the class that she's gonna make us do something which we all won't like. And it's writing an essay. And to make us uhmm.. happier doing it and maybe some ideas will spring up while writing, she bought ALL OF US new zealand natural ice cream!!!! Thank you Ms. Lee!!!

Like... wow! There were like.. almost 10 of us!! Each was to get one scoop of chocolate mint ice cream but me and my friend got TWO! Coz uhmm... one didn't come and another couldn't eat ice cream coz he said if he were to eat, he'll get stomach aches wtf. So I indulged 3 scoops yesterday and 2 today!!!! Teehee...

This is my heart wtf. <3>
This is the moon today. Which was really really round and bright. And this picture was taken by Duncan wtf. Not me. Hahahahhahahahahha.

And thissss... is Duncan.

And his brand new very very oh so expensive camera which costs SG659. And him being very very high taking pictures with his cam and exclaiming that he's getting orgasms every time he sees his pictures wtf.

This is a plant. A green plant.
Which looks a bit plasticky to me wtf.

And this... (well not this exact one, it's just for illustration purposes) is the stoney place we always hang out at while waiting for the others to finish their classes so we can go for lunch or like... when we just finished our dinner and are too full to go practise so we sit here for awhile and talk crap about music.

And this!!! My friends... is how Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music looks at night when we have a concert going on at night. Coz usually the lights won't be on (save electricity mahh) on normal nights. Only when the school is having some concert then the lights will be on. Like... just now.
This is like the pathway walking up my school. And when it's raining and you don't have an umbrella. Die edi lah. Coz I can gurantee you that you'll be soaking wet. I know coz I was wtf. It's actually a really really nice building.

And lo and behold!!!! My PINK camera and her lovely case. Taken by Duncan's super camera wtf.

p.s. ok I guess it's not really a quick post coz I took an hour to blog wtf. Better get back to my assignment now!

10 Comments:

Blogger Suet Li said...

eh u know two of those dolls are not flashing wtf their skirts dropped wtf

October 15, 2008 at 1:49 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

omggggggg pink cameraaaaaaaaa i osowan!!!

hahahhaa yaya i remember that building. and subway!!!

October 15, 2008 at 3:00 AM 
Blogger Duncan Yeow said...

I look nuts.. =(

October 15, 2008 at 3:14 AM 
Blogger KY said...

wow, i wouldn't have thought the plant was green if you didn't label! :P

October 15, 2008 at 9:21 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://wordle.net/gallery/wrdl/249088/wenqi_wong%27s_blog

the bigger the word, the more commonly used.

hearts & flowers

October 15, 2008 at 1:38 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eee.. babypink camera.. i also want !!

October 15, 2008 at 4:40 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music in NUS? I am confused..

October 15, 2008 at 7:09 PM 
Blogger Cely said...

Very cute camera! Makes my camera look dull liao

October 15, 2008 at 9:03 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

suet: hahahahha i dind't even notice that

suann: yeah yeahhhhh ehehehehehe

duncan: uhmm... sorry? wtf

ky: why u blind!!!

slater: yeah i saw it.. that's kinda cool

ahlost: ahhahahahah go get one then!

anonymous: yep... YST is indeed in NUS

cely: ahhahah no lahhh. ur cam not dull!

October 17, 2008 at 2:11 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

So much more better than my RM 499 A470 Canon Powershot. Mine is red in colour.

October 21, 2008 at 6:33 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home