Monday, November 10, 2008

Hmmmm....

After having a few crappy days in a row, ok fine.. not all moments were crappy, but most of them were. Anyway, you know what I realized?

I realized that.. I really really really can't wait to get home. As in.. home home. My own bed. My own bathroom. That home. And oh yes.. my mom's cooking. Now.. that! I really miss.

And I'm very ashamed to say that this is like.. the first time ever that I'm missing home and my family, in a way. *I'm sorry, famiwee, it's not that I don't miss you guys*

******
Oh look who just called. My family. And they're having dinner now. My mom made Orange Chicken. At least that's what they told me.

Sheesh.. and I don't get to eat.

******


Ok, I've decided that once I'm home, I'm gonna ask my mom if she can cook for me uhhmm... her pasta(not very sure which type I want yet tho, I'm thinking tomato base!), the chicken breast topped with chopped tomatoes and stuff with cheese on top baked in the oven. Those are the only two things I'm craving now.

Ooooh ooh! And my sister's homemade cookies. Her lemon puffs. Hahaha that one's quite fun to make although she hates baking cookies with me coz she says I give up or get bored halfway making them.

Oh oh! And you know what else I miss?

TV. To be more specific, tv series. Hahahahahahaha. I think I might watch a lot of them when I'm back although I don't think I have much time, coz I have 2 music camps during the holidays.

MPYO which is the tour!!!!! And PESSOC back in Penang playing the Beethoven 9th. I'll be busy busy busy. But I guess it's quite a good thing for me to be busy now. Gets my mind off some things that I don't want to and shouldn't worry about. Teehee.

Just two more weeks and I'll have all that. Can't wait. Ooooh.. can't wait.

Ok, I've to go shower and finish my halfway done theory and study for the exams/tests Imma have this Wednesday and Friday.

Oh, on a side note, I had a very very weird dream yesterday. As I had an ear training test today, which was quite scary for me coz I think I can't really hear shit, I dreamt that I was late for my test. And then in the end my teacher won't let me take it. And then I failed. That was the dream. Oh, and then I think I cried coz I failed. hahaha. That was the dream.

In real life... I almost woke up late again coz I don't know... I didn't hear my alarm went off. Which is technically my phone. I don't know whether I off-ed it automatically or my phone has become wonky.. coz this has been happening for quite a number of times. Luckily for me, I woke up on time, showered and went to school and took the test. And I won't digress on how it went. Hahahahahahahahaha.....

*falls off chair*

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

its normal to be homesick. i used to be a student and i know. lived in KL for 4 years and another 4 or 5 months in a foreign country. first u are impressed by the sights and sounds but after some period of time home is always on your mind

November 11, 2008 at 9:27 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

Choo: i don't think it's coz i was impressed by the sights and stuff coz honestly sg feels a bit like malaysia.. i mean.. it's almost the same. it's not a huge huge HUGE change.. so it didn't make me miss home that much. but i guess if your going thru some tough times or something it makes u think of home. haha. who knows.

November 12, 2008 at 2:05 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home