Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy things

Today I'm going to write about something happy. Coz I need to. I need to think of things that make me happy.

Ok, wait. I've to take some pictures now of the things that make me happy.

********

Ok, I ran out of stuff in my room to take pics of wtf. I should start now.

These are some of the stuffs in my room. Like right in front of me now.

A book which my dear limsuann gave to me as my bday present, that took quite a bit of trouble to get to me. Thank you ms. fireangel for bringing the book to Singapore :)

I remember reading this book. Fine granted there will be people who don't the book, but I really liked it, believe it or not I'm quite easily pleased. I remember laughing and crying and smiling away while reading this book. And I remember that a certain someone said that it was quite cute(wtf) that I did all those just by reading a book. Sigh.

This is a map of the Night Safari which I went to last Thursday with most of the Peabody peeps. It was quite a fun night. It was actually really nice, despite the fact that it was raining and while we were walking along the tracks we were drenched. And we saw a bat.. which was like literally maybe 2 inches away from our faces. A lot of things. It was so fun. Well, until a phone call kinda ruined the night for me but it was still good nonetheless.

These Milk Chocolate Digestive Biscuits which I KNOW will taste really really good even though I haven't opened them yet. Just bought it yesterday together with the Viennese Sandwich from Marks & Spencer.

They're just sooo yummy I can't get enuff of 'em.

And the gooey gooey chocolate. Mmmm.. yummy.

And of course! There's my Piglet. Where I store all my goodies. Lemme give you a sneak peek of what's inside.

Oooh. the Pringles is really goooood. I think lah. It's my first time seeing this flavour. Oh. And Ritz crackers are just so yummy.

And then.. of course there's the people around me.

This picture is missing sooooo many people in our lil clique. From left: Marcus, Sze Ting, Duncan, Kelly and me. I'm really glad that I've this bunch of great friends here. I know for sure that it wouldn't be the same if they weren't here. I'm very lucky. This was taken when I just got my camera. And I think we were playing with the colours.

This is a few of the very nice Peabody peeps. Clockwise: me, Jasmine, Lydia and Chris. We were in the "bus" haha. Seeing them off to the airport yesterday. Which left me sleeping only at 6am in the morning.
This was all of 'em.

And... this was the night before. Which a couple of us also stayed up all night playing... uhm ONE silly game which actually lasted the whole night wtf. And the loser will get his/her face drawn. As you can see... I lost quite a bit. Beside me is Leah. And believe it or not.. this was all done without alchohol. Not that I can drink, coz I'm kinda allergic to it. Ish.

There were actually mug-shots of each and everyone of us. But I don't know who has them for sure. The picture above is NOT the end product wtf.

Ok, I can't possibly put everything in one post. But I'll put this.

This was in Esplanade in the concert hall during Acadamy Festival Orchestra's dress rehearsal.

And remember I said something about Captain Barbosa in my last post? Well... this is him.

The great Mr. Geoffrey Rush!

Do you notice something? He wasn't wearing any shoes. AT ALL!!! He was the narrator for Peter and the Wolf. He's quite down to earth, not a diva at all. Really nice. He brought his son or grandson along to the rehearsal too.

And this is me with Captain Barbosa!

Ok.. now I shall end this post. And.. well, try to sleep. Coz... Boston Brass is coming tomorrow!! Which is uhm.. Deepavali. Oh wait. They're coming today technically and it's Deepavali today!

So.. uhm.. Happy Deepavali everyone!

p.s. Oh, I almost forgot the most important person/thing which makes my day. But I don't have a picture of him unfortunately. Maybe one day I will. That person is the New Zealand Natural Ice Cream guy!

He always know how to make my day. If my day isn't going so well, I can just go up to him and he'd know what to give me. He'd give me a big scoop of my favourite ice cream=raspberry and white chocolate. I don't even need to utter a word. I'm such a regular that I've a VIP key chain thingy. I also recently found out that I quite like their rum and raisin. :)

8 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

hahaha i cannot tahan u with the misai!

October 27, 2008 at 3:34 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS IS THAT REALLY GEOFFREY RUSH

WTF

GEOFFREY RUSH HAS HIS ARM OVER YOU

October 27, 2008 at 3:52 AM 
Blogger Kimberly Low said...

geoffrey rush touched you OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!! too cool wwq too cool!!!!!!!!!!

October 27, 2008 at 2:16 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saw tim wit a pretty gal last weekend at penang. u guys broke off? but the gal is so pretty... what happened?

October 28, 2008 at 10:05 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

I haven't started to read my P.S. I Love You. I'm so slow in reading novel nowadays -_- Sigh, every leng lui blogger went to Singapore.

October 29, 2008 at 11:23 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: i know i cannot tahan also wtf

pinkpau: yes he doesssss

kim: are u jeles???

lovey: i don't think i'm even gonna reply u

simon: hahahha no lah where got

October 29, 2008 at 9:16 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the girl is more pretty then u n she took away ur bf dats y ur not going to reply.

October 30, 2008 at 11:16 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey "anonymous",

Stay cool, kid. Real cool.

---

Wenqi you take more pictures of junk food than I've ever seen by anyone. Kudos.

October 30, 2008 at 3:02 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home