Friday, October 31, 2008

Nah wtf

Ok, so I was talking to my dear friend, skylerfoongyeesing the other day, and she asked me.. why is it that now that I'm in Singapore, I don't update my blog that much anymore?

So this is for you Skyler, wtf.

The truth is... ladies and gentlemen wtf. I honestly, don't exactly know why.

Sometimes I don't know where all my time goes. o_O

Sigh.

And I guess most of the time I don't really know what to blog about, coz I seem to be doing pretty same things everyday. Although... *wriggle eyebrows* this week has been a tiny bit different!

Reason is that.. Boston Brass is in town! And it's been quite fun! And oh boy, they had their lil concert during lunchtime on Wednesday, and they really know how to entertain people! In my opinion lah.

Well, it did make one of my friends Marcus, who plays the flute and who's like a really harcore classical kinda guy go... (he's the one in the middle, I know I know, not really a good picture but it's still a picture wtf, don't know who was messing around with my cam that time tho)

WHYYYY??!!?? Why am I playing classical music!!! It's so boringggggg!!!!!

Then it made me and kelly go..

Huh? Wtf? Are you okay Marcus? Coz it's really not the kind of things that he would say. Haha.

Anyways. Uhm. Hmm. Okay! I know what to say now!

I've a performance with my friends tomorrow. Our brass quintet. Oh wait.. technically it's today, coz it's past 12am already. Oh boy oh boy... Then!!! There another one on Saturday... that's combined WITH the guys from Boston Brass. It's kinda cool haha. But still really nervous at the same time.

Ooooh. And I'll be going to the earlier class tomorrow at 9am instead of my usual 10am coz of the soundcheck thingy at 10.30am. Let's hope my alarm clock/phone doesn't die on me. If it does then I'm really dead.

*prays hard that my phone doesn't die*

Oh!!! And.. HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!!!

Boo! wtf.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wongwenqi WHAT COLOUR is that dress of yours! it looks like the kind of material that changes shade a bit when you move it. very niceee

October 31, 2008 at 12:17 AM 
Blogger KY said...

happy halloween to you too!

November 1, 2008 at 11:29 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can post up ur quintet on youtube??

November 1, 2008 at 2:13 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: it's reddish pink liddat

ky: boo wtf

anonymous: uhm we didn't exactly recorded the whole thing.. we only took pics. i'm not sure if we're gonna record it today. but we'll see

November 1, 2008 at 2:39 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

wwq did u dress up for halloween! were you an ice cream!

November 1, 2008 at 5:23 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home