Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ribbit... Ribbit....

This is gonna be a picture post! Since I'm kinda awake now coz I suddenly woke up sick this morning, went for my exam and lunch then came back to take a nap (coz I was feeling very woozy and body aching and all that shit) which.. uhh.. lasted from 1.30pm-9pm hahahahaha.

So while trying to kill time, I did this!

This is the instruction manual haha. Of.. well, you can see it for yourself by the end of this post.

First and foremost, I have this.

Then I fold it into half which looks like what it looks like below.

Next I fold the top part into half again.

Then into triangles on both side.

Which.. in the end, when you open it up.. the creases looks like this.

Then I did some magic and turned it into this.

Ok lah.. it's not really magic lah.. it's very easy only.

After that, I fold the bottom part into half.

So it looks like this in front.

Then I fold both the sides inward. Like thattttt...

Which makes the front look like thisssss... Looks like a house with eyes and 2 leaves on top.

Then I fold the bottom part again into half.

Then I make triangles again. Small ones.

Then I open it up and twist and turn and all that magic and turned it into this. Like a boat.

Then I pull the flaps down. Like this..

And then I make the legs.

And the hands.. so from the back it looks like this. Sorry a bit wonky coz the paper quite hard.

So from the front, it looks like this.

This is not done yet. Coz you want a frog that can leap. Not a static frog!

So I make it look like it has very very bad tummy ache.

Then fold it into another half. From side view it looks like this.

So.. voila! I have my jumping frog now!!!!

Cute or not!!! Ribbit ribbit... ahhh.. too bad I can't kiss him and turn him into prince charming who will love and cherish me for the rest of his life. Sighh... I can only dream..

Ok, I shall go force myself to sleep now. Coz still feeling dizzy, sigh.. And I've orchestra dress rehearsal tomorrow morning and the concert's at night. Someone please kill me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

kiss a rabbit and turn him into prince charming..........hmmm sounds like someone is being controlled by their hormones :D

November 17, 2008 at 3:05 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

wenqi.........

November 17, 2008 at 6:10 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do not need a prince to make you happy =D and a real prince in the 1st place will never make you wait or wonder.

wish u luck and may you do wonderful performances.

November 17, 2008 at 10:22 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 17, 2008 at 10:25 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home