Wednesday, February 18, 2009

**faint**

Ok. No time to blog wtf.

Coz I'm swamped with work. And believe me, it's not that I left it until the last minute, I did not. Every single one of my friends who're the same year as me.. are going crazy as of now.

The due date is this coming Monday and we've to compose a minuet and trio(about 100 bars), put it all into Finale(which takes like freaking loooonnnnng time to get it done), record it live with our own group and edit it. And you think that's all? Nooooooooo... there are like.. more. And I don't exactly have the time to elaborate every single damn thing.

So here are some pictures for illustration! (I seriously only took like a minute to capture all these with my webcam!)

A lil indulgence that I got just now. For tonight, coz I'm prolly gonna need it.

And I didn't exactly wanna get Red Bull(tho I've never tasted it before), which I helped Kelly buy coz she's still in school hahaha. It's madness!!

A lil while ago, I was looking like this, trying to make sure that I've got all the chord progressions right and no parallel 5ths or 8ths or whatever "rules" they have that I might've accidentally made. And then start finishing typing it into Finale.

Sigh... I think I'm stressed wtf. I mean. My skin is breaking out a lil hahahaha. That means something lol.

And apparently according to Kelly, when I'm stressed, I don't talk much... during lunch or whatever, I just space out(but actually I'm thinking about my work and ALL the things I've to do). Unlike Kelly, who uhh... just talks more and more and more when she's stressed. But can't remember what the hell she said a minute ago.

So imagine the two of us during lunch. She talks like damn lot, and well.. I'm suppose to be the one to listen... but I'm like spacing out and not talking... and... well. It's just. Sigh.

And you know what else I did today. I was gonna go into the computer lab to do some work, and we need our matric card to access the lab. Guess what I did. I was using my Ipod to access the room wtf. And then I was wondering why on earth the door won't open. I only realized it was coz I was using my Ipod to access the room wtfwtf.

Sighhhh.... die lor.


How I wish I can just curl up somewhere and stay there until next Tuesday! Coz that'll mean that I've handed in all my work and it's done and I'm half home-free(coz I still have a SEA essay to write)!!

I also wish that maybe.. Haydn will come back from the dead and like.. possess my body or something for 2 hours or so. Coz then.. he'll come up with the composition in no time! And when I wake up it'll all be done. But I've to face it, it'll never ever happen wtf. Sigh.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're cute ;) wtf

February 19, 2009 at 6:04 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur ugly... no wonder ur bf left u...

February 20, 2009 at 10:05 AM 
Blogger mh said...

any chance of posting a recording of your masterpiece up on your blog once done? after all, no point wasting work and effort spent! hang in there!!

February 20, 2009 at 4:31 PM 
Blogger .c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

u look great with ur new glasses :)

February 22, 2009 at 1:56 AM 
Blogger R said...

u looked like u're doing product placement for red bull and starbucks. lol

February 23, 2009 at 4:49 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

Mr. Anonymous: ur cute too wtf

anonymous: why thank you. now fuck off.

mh: hahaha.. well, i've got to say, it doesn't sound THAT bad. but i dunno. the recording we did, we weren't like in best shape. lots of intonation problems and stuff. i dunno. we'll see. haha

cherry: well, they're not liek sooo new anymore. but thanks anyway :)

robb: hahahha.. got meh? no lahh...

February 23, 2009 at 10:16 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha is it just me or did you get new nerdy glasses! Cool!

February 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home