Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crazy!

I promised that in this post, there'll be pics right? Well, guess what? I'm not lying.

Allow me to illustrate to you what we did in class today!!

This is our class picture!!!

Ok, by that picture, I guess some of you can already guess that we were playing around with the oh, the so mighty mac's photobooth.

So of course, we've gotta have taken some pics with effects...

Hahahahahaha wtf...

And there must also be a somewhat scary one...

And a lot of them with stupid faces!!! Which was the best actually!!

And then we took like four in a row thingy pics!!!
This is my favorite one!!! Coz it's so colorful and everyone looks.. well, happy.. and... most important of all... stress-free wtf..

And then we had to pretend that we were on a roller coaster wtf.. I've no idea what's up with me and the peace sign...

Thus ends my illustration wtf. This is apparently how me and some of my friends release stress...

And to prove to you that we were in class...

Here!!!

That's our teacher at the back... SHHHH!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

wenqi why u become so bimbo liao? :P

March 27, 2009 at 12:31 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home