Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Updateeee

I realized that I just abandoned my blog for a week. Well, I've good reasons for that. But, I'm now too tired to go into it.

Coz when I came back, I brought back with me a flu bug and also.. what I think might be food poisoning wtf. I'm now getting better now, slowly but it's still a pain in the ass having to go through it.

And I woke up this morning with my neck feeling all twisted. It may be the way I was sleeping last night or maybe.. coz.. I took a quick 2nd shower right before I slept. Sorry mother, I know I'm not suppose to do that. But I was all sweaty and sticky after cleaning my fan.

Oh.. and cleaning my fan is another story wtf. Lo and behold, the fan story!! Yesterday my facebook status was something like, there were times when I wish I was taller.. which is now. Coz... I thought by standing on the chair I'll be tall enough to wipe my fan clean. But noooooo.... I was only tall enough to wipe like.. half of the fan or something like that. And note that it wasn't easy.. I was tip toeing all the way wtf.

So I managed to wipe half clean. The other half? I was sweating like mad. And... guess what? I fell down wtf. From the chair while one of my hands was wiping the fan. As I was falling, I realized that my hand was still holding on to the fan.. I only let go like 2 seconds later and heard a big "clang clang clangggggg"..... So now I have a cut ish thingy on my leg for falling off the chair.

Anywayssss, after I finally manage to wipe it clean with dettol and what not, I went outside my door, as in.. body outside door, hand creeped into room to turn on the fan to the lowest. And luckily the fan didn't fall or something. Coz I was afraid after the "clang clang" thingy that I'd be in trouble, that... I won't show up in school the next day and days later, my friends will only find out that I uhh.. died in my room coz the fan came down on me and sliced me into half or something wtf.

End of story.

And now, I'm going to pop a clarinase in and go to bed, crossing all my fingers and toes that I won't have any... breathing difficulties wtf. Coz now, I feel like there's something stuck inside me preventing me from breathing or something. Sighhhhhh... add that in with a blocked nose and some cough. What fun!!!

The next post is going to be with pictures. I promise. I have pictures in my camera but haven't imported them into my computer yet.

Good night everyone!!

p.s. Happy bday brother!! Altho I'm not sure if you'll read this, but happy bday(tomorrow which is the 25th)!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Low said...

clang clang clang, cut ish, sliced into half....HAHAHA your post made up my day wwq!!!

March 24, 2009 at 11:18 PM 
Blogger Jason Lioh said...

Why didn't you get someone or a guy to help you wipe the fan?

March 24, 2009 at 11:24 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's stalker part 2??? hahaha

March 25, 2009 at 12:51 AM 
Blogger -tAkEmOtO- said...

Speechless...normal things become facinating stories for you >o<
No ladder meh?

Poor thing, get well soon!!

March 25, 2009 at 8:24 AM 
Blogger KY said...

use the aircond instead! :P

March 25, 2009 at 10:28 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

kim: I'm glad I helped!!

mr. mumbles: well, i TRY to do things myself first before asking for help. and actually i did ask for help.. half way.. after falling from the chair.. but then i couldn't wait.. coz it was too hot.. so i decided to try and did it!!

anony.: uhm.. sorry. dun feel like writing a part 2 wtf

takemoto: nope. no ladder. and thanks :)

ky: i where got aircon!!!

March 26, 2009 at 8:58 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home