Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pfft

Ok.. so I've decided to not go on with the stalker part 2 post. Well.. at least for now. I don't know yet.... but prolly not gonna do it. I'm a very indecisive person wtf. BUT!!! When I do know what I want or don't, I will stand by it.

So today, I'm gonna show you guys a lil something I got just coz I was curious.

I was out with my friends last Saturday I think, and we were at Watsons I think, I've a memory of a fish. And I saw this.

I've always seen this in Cheers or other places but never got to know what it was. And so that day, out of curiosity, I got it. I was also a fan of kinder bueno! It's not such a great thing that I quite like these kinda stuff coz I'm quite prone to getting mouth ulcers. Oh.. the ulcers just healed like.. a day ago.

I remember it was a dollar something. I forgot. So.. I got home and I think only a few days later I had the time to check it out. I had to obviously peel it open like below wtf.

One half looked like this. I know it looks a bit.. uhh.. obscene but it is what it is! I haven't found out yet whether it is yummy or not coz my ulcers just healed. But I shall. Soon!

The other half on the other hand.. looked like this...

Turned out to be uhh.. pieces of toys? or something. And I've to fix it up to see what it becomes.

And you know what it was??? WTFWTF. It was this!!

Apparently you can have like.. a picture.. preferably someone's head cut out and put it into this cartoony hairy tarzan's head. Very.. uhmm.. I don't know what to say.

The figurine is now on my table staring back at me...

Yes. Staring at me. wtf. *shudder*

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No need to worry...
Caveman there will definitely lose to you in a staring contest!

You have what we call as (Quotes sweatlee) BIG WET EYES WTF...
Caveman sure melt from all that cuteness...
Hahahaha...

March 12, 2009 at 2:43 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. so cute ;)

March 12, 2009 at 12:02 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA WHY IS THE TOY SO NICE!! I always thought it is damn stupid so I never bought. But very expensive leh. here it is like RM 3.80 or something.

March 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to cut out Mr. Yummy's head and put it inside??

March 13, 2009 at 11:49 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

porcupine: hahaha thanks

ah lost: :)

skyler: nice meh the toy? yeah actually quite expensive!

anonymous: but Mr Yummy said that it'll hurt :(

March 14, 2009 at 1:04 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had a taste of kinder joy before. SO many goodies inside!

March 14, 2009 at 12:53 PM 
Blogger jAmEs said...

haha it looks like one of the south park animated character...

lucky you it's not a lizard in it ... which is happily sucking the sweets

March 17, 2009 at 10:26 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home