Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been bad today..

Yes. That is true. I've been bad. Well, technically not just me, my whole family, my KL uncle, aunt, his lil son, another Aussie uncle and another Penang aunt. Wtf. Hahaha.

The story goes like this. Today is the second day of the Chinese New Year. And.. as usual, we go to my mom's big brother's home for lunch. So bla bla bla, yadda yadda yadda later... my KL uncle wanted to see some show houses. Coz if I'm not wrong, he's going to build a new home and he wanted to have some 'inspiration' for the design or something for his new fabulous home. So... my dad volunteered to bring him around coz he's seen quite a lot.

So.. all of us went to Batu Feringghi, ok.. just like.. halfway there, there were a few nice places there apparently. When we reached the first one, all was dandy yadda yadda bla bla. What I wanted to share is the second place we went to.

Okay... so when we reached there, it was....
CLOSED.

And so we waited and waited under the
extremely hot hot hot sun. But no one came. And my KL uncle couldn't wait anymore, coz it looked really really nice from the outside. So... he climbed in. As in... climbed over the railings. *gasp* And so did my aunt!

Then after that.. one by one followed. While my dad called the number they had stuck outside the door. I think they were out for lunch or something, and my dad told them okok we'll wait. Or something like that.

BUT!!! By that time, everyone of us has already climbed over and went in the show house(outside) to look see. Plus the door to the inside wasn't locked!!! So that meant that we went inside and looked around.

It was beautiful... the view was spectacular.... *
sighhhh*

BUT!!! the ID that did that place? Ughh.. it was awful. Everyone agreed on that.

So... that was it. My family and I... trespassed! *
gasp*

I said it! I trespassed.
Oooh I feel bad wtf.

It's like when me and my brother were little, and our then neighbour's home was empty, as in.. no one living there
lahh. We climbed in through the rubbish bin hole wtf. And when we were in.. we walked around, and and.. we saw like.. mens' underwear and like really torn clothes hanging on some railing. And we got scared and quickly ran back to our home hahahahaha wtf.

Shhhhhh!!! Don't tell the cops! wtf.


p.s. Sighh.... no pictures here... as in.. most of my posts.. no pics.. coz.. let's face it, I don't have a camera. :( Sorryyy.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wong wenqi why do u break the law like this!

February 9, 2008 at 2:54 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: i didn't want to.. but it was too hot and everybody was climbing in!! what was i suppose to do?!?

February 9, 2008 at 3:41 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

I TELL your mother. Oh wait she knows, I tell HER mother wtf.

February 9, 2008 at 6:59 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: HAHAHAHA.. wtf

February 9, 2008 at 9:16 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i salute you and your brave family to have climbed over the other side and saw the greener grass HAHAHA.

you are now me idol :D

February 10, 2008 at 12:13 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

michelle: hahahhaha... yes yes. i shall see u tomorrow!

February 10, 2008 at 9:39 PM 
Blogger MikeM said...

oi stewie, if u reading tis, u dont torture ur staff like tat, i do think sam needs a camera for her work... u know she needs to take picture and stuff... get her a cam!!!

February 12, 2008 at 12:47 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 14, 2008 at 4:34 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, 'steal' a cam from stewie.. he got many, big big small small also got

February 14, 2008 at 4:34 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home