Monday, March 24, 2008

Bday, Bags and Behloon!

Look what we have here... oooooh a present! All nicely wrapped up... by me wtf. Last Friday was Gareth's aka Shaolinbadboy's birthday! Happy Birthday again, Shalinbadboy!! Just look at him blowing out his candles.. pay attention to the way he was standing.. I mean.. this is the first time I've witnessed a person blowing out candles standing like that! With a top hat that looks like cincau! Which KY tried to trick I suppose(which Stewie fell for!! hehe), quite a few people including the birthday boy man himself!

************************

Okay.. so I've nothing much to say.. eh.. I actually DO have something to say! So in KL, there's like quite a few shopping complexes and stuff. And I've been to them. AND!!!! I noticed a few similar things which.. weirded/confused me. o_O


I noticed that.. uhmm.. how do I put this.. I see couples here and there. And.. quite a few of them.. no no.. A LOT OF THEM.. the guys will be carrying/holding the girl's handbag for them.

HUH?!?

Why is that?!


I mean.. some of the girls' handbags were like small ones.. and I don't know.. but I just find it weird. I mean.. it would be fine if the girls were like.. carrying loads and loads of heavy stuff and the guy can come help carry some lah.. but to the extent of uhh.. the girl holding nothing.. but the guy some more go take her handbag for her? I find that weird!


GIRLS!!!! You do have hands and arms and all that jazz you know!!

Fine.. it did occur to me that.. maybe.. just MAYBE the girls wanted to let OTHER girls know that their guy are off limits. But.. come on
lah.. it's just a small tiny bag. How heavy can it be?! Damn weird.

Coz if it were me right, I'd of course buy a bag which I myself would like. And then hold it myself
lah.. why on earth would I go ask a guy to hold it for me.. damn weird right?

Aiyah
.. women are strange creatures.. I know.. I am one too.

Oh.. oh.. and won't the guys who are holding their girlfriends' tiny tiny cutesy lil bag feel uhh.. a bit.. uhh.. hmmm.. somehow I can't seem to find the word I want to use. I mean.. this would mean that.. the girlfriend is the one who's wearing the pants. She's the whipper and the boyfriend is the whippie. She's the one who's always.. ok maybe not ALWAYS.. but.. most of the time in control. And the guy would probably be like a puppy.. like a follower.


Ah.. I don't know where I'm going with this.

Anywaysssss... for all of you who has read Stewie's latest post about his behloon.. HAHAHAHA BEHLOOOOON!

I am telling you guys.. he is lying.. he's putting words in my mouth. And I never ever touched his behloon so I do not know how and why it burst. It just did. And you guys really should've seen his face when his behloon popped! He looked like a sad sad lil boy whose behloon just burst! Poor lil Stewie..

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya..read your boss' entry on his behloon. i believe that you didnt do it :) but u had the intention to right? Hehe

March 24, 2008 at 9:12 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of, let me just agree with the handbag thingy... be it the man is so nice or love the girl so much they cannot endure that their gf carry the HEAVY bag, but it look ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS...

as for BEHLOOON, you think he boink it on ur hair so much that it burst... must be hoh? must be... hahaha... but but, maybe u got POWER! you stare at the behloon so much it got scared and burst! :D

March 24, 2008 at 9:50 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

The word is emasculate!!!

March 24, 2008 at 10:53 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 24, 2008 at 12:44 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

if only you manage to take a pic of his 'small-boy's-behloon-popped' face. then share with everyone.

but dun jealous stewie take pics with pretty girls ya :P muahahhhhaa...

March 24, 2008 at 12:44 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...
Women and men has been around for centuries and yet women still remains a mystery to us men out there...

But some feminine characteristics are very predictable and comprehensible though...
Case in point, our dearest Wen Qi who got jealous of Stewie taking pictures of other girls...

March 24, 2008 at 4:46 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

I know, you used your "Evil Look" and look at behloon and it burst. Poor behloon, so young, so innocent. T_T

March 24, 2008 at 4:48 PM 
Blogger peggy said...

hahah you did a good job by emasculating - according to skyler- the behloon. wahahahaha.

would have been nice to have a photo of boss's face when that happened! hahahaha
i think you just gotta drop more hints to stewie. men. they just dont get it. ;P

March 25, 2008 at 12:02 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

eh eh eh peggy, what u mean don't get it ar? I got it ok... Not all men are like that, just that Boss a bit shy shy to admit only.

March 25, 2008 at 12:57 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

hahaha you rock babe! if he looks at other girls again u know what's the next thing to burst la hor *wink wink wtf

March 25, 2008 at 9:25 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

anonymous: thank you for believing me. no no i did not have the intention to coz he looked too happy holding his behloon!

shannonc.: yeah it's absurd isn't it? ooh it's a nice thought that i've power wtf lol

skyler: okok emasculate, power skyler!!

william: i wasn't jealous!! really!! i just thought that the girl really really looked underaged! and it doesn't help that he keep putting words in my mouth with what he writes! hmph!

porcupine: again.. i was not jealous

simon: yeah yeah poor behloon..

peggy: ah it was nothing. i am a emasculator wtfwtf

willian: wtfwtfwtf

suet li: yes i do wtf

March 25, 2008 at 9:54 AM 
Blogger KY said...

I <3 wenqi's evil look!

March 25, 2008 at 11:40 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 25, 2008 at 1:14 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

ok ok ok, u werent jealous. I shall believe u this time.

stewie bully u again tell us, we sure stand on your side.
*dun tell him i said this*

March 25, 2008 at 1:15 PM 
Blogger J-son said...

I tell you what i got this cunning plan..... Buy one BIG BOX OF baloon to big boss Stewie... lol.. And name all the baloon as Behloon 1, Behloon 2 and Behloon 3 and so on... LOL... Dont forget.. take down his pic the moment he got the behloon....

March 25, 2008 at 5:47 PM 
Blogger peggy said...

william: hahaha yes la yes la. not all men. but most men. especially STEWIE!!! hahaha wtf. really man how can one be SOOOOO BLUR?!

velo: no no. after naming all the behloons and giving them to stewie, make sure two cameras are ready to take photos and take a video of sam emasculating them all at one go! wahahaha. imagine lets say 30 odd behloons all popping at the same time... i reckon stewie might just....cry... wahahaahaha

sam: prepare to go on an emasculating spreeeee

March 26, 2008 at 1:33 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

goooood plan! lets do that! EMASCULATING spreeee...

p/s: but guys, u think sam will have the heart to do it ka? she too sayang stewie to make him cry. How? unless she willing to do it la.

March 26, 2008 at 3:25 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

eh wtf.. you all chatting here about how to hurt stewie ahhh.. make the sad lil boy some out of him ahh!!

March 26, 2008 at 3:50 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

seeeeeee what did i told ya? wenqi will hurt herself by hurting stewie.. >.<

March 26, 2008 at 3:58 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

william: wtfwtf -___-

March 26, 2008 at 6:56 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home