Wednesday, April 9, 2008

*Drool*

Today, I'm just staying at home, doing practically well.. nothing worth talking about. So uhmm.. I was doing my usual rounds of blog reading. I was reading Suet Li's blog, and I came across this ad!!!!!



Ok.. I'm thinking that some of you might go.. oh coz you work at Nuffnang you're kinda promoting the ads or stuff like that. But noooo... I'm really interested wan.. especially this one, you know why?

Coz it's ICE CREAM SILLY!!!

And it's from New Zealand Natural some more. Ok, although I do admit that I've only tried it once in my life, but it was soooooo goooooooood.... *faint*

I've been going through their flavours for like.. probably close to an hour already. And I'm not gonna bother about the smoothies or uhh.. shakes or low-fat ones (seriously, why do you want to eat the low-fat ones when the very yummy ones are the fat ones wtf, I think lah). Coz I'm only really interested in the ice cream!!!

Ok.. lemme show you the only one I had... which was the Toffee Caramel Cup.

Anything with caramel would get me going ooooooh... yummy. I even call caramel cara-meow now. After a joke I had with a friend during the music camp. I know it's silly lah.

This flavour was recommended by Michbaby. I want to thank you but then right.. when the person scoop my ice cream for me, she didn't put in the milk chocolate caramel cups. Sighhh... but it's still nice!

Then.. next is hokey pokey!!

Which I think it's quite nice also, coz I took a sample when I was choosing my ice cream. It's also nice, I've only tried Baskin Robbin's hokey pokey, but I forgotten how it tasted like. Tho I'm sure they got fight wtf.

Then, then!! I saw this White Chocolate Raspberry on their website.

Ooooooooooh!!!! Looks sooo gooood. It's probably sweet with a tiny lil bit of sour-ish coz of the raspberry. Hmmm...

Oh then I spotted another one with kinda in the same category of the caramel ones. Walnut Butterscotch!

Must be sweet also. And apparently it's a Star Seller! Oooooh, next time imma go take a sample or something.

The last one is Crazy Monkey.

Hahaha, at first I thought, what the hell, it has banana in it one.. and strawberry I think. Then if you go to their website to see that particular flavour right, a monkey will like.. pop in and out of the picture. I purposely print screen properly so that the monkey is in the picture, looks a bit cheeky tho the monkey!

Oh.. not to forget, the one and only promotion which is relevant to me since I don't have any credit cards or whatsoever. The 30:30!!!! Well.. it's kinda like Baskin Robbin's. But it's still 30% off my ice cream! Actually the one and only time I had New Zealand Natural's was on the 30th of March!

Hahahaha, I still remember, coz me and Stewie were at KLCC, and I forgot I think we wanted to eat something, then I remembered what Michbaby said, and also Stewie's mei mei(Fayth, or to me Hui Li) used to tell me that if I like caramel I should try New Zealand Natural.

Sighh... I wish I'm eating their Toffee Caramel Cups WITH the milk chocolate caramel cups in it please right now. Instead of drooling all over the table.

*drool*

I shall try.. TRY to wait patiently for my next Toffee Caramel Cups. Hopefully.. HOPEFULLY soon... sighh.

17 Comments:

Blogger JuLJuL said...

You have GOT GOT GOT to try Toffee Caramel cup with the milk chocolate caramel cups!! They're so nice I swear I was in heaven. =)

April 9, 2008 at 5:04 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YER
Mine had a lotta chocolate cups in it but I bodoh bodoh go and drop the ice cream T_T

you MUST try!!!! I'm waiting for the 30th now hur hur hur.

April 9, 2008 at 5:53 PM 
Blogger yapthomas said...

DROOOLLLSSSSS

April 9, 2008 at 5:54 PM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

now i feel like eating ice cream...

April 9, 2008 at 6:20 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

My fav ice-cream. Rum & Raisin my kind of flavour. Btw, NZN franchise in Malaysia is own by my friend's family.

April 9, 2008 at 7:33 PM 
Blogger Eunice said...

i.......once asked a kiwi if they had new zealand ice cream. :P

shame, shame.

April 9, 2008 at 9:42 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wtf what is this new zealand natural is overpriced and not that nice also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baskin Robbins better, hmph

April 9, 2008 at 10:38 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi wenqi!
when you come to nus to study u can eat new zealand natural ice cream everyday! lol

and slightly cheaper than the price outside

^__^

April 9, 2008 at 10:50 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf with all this ice cream thing?!??!1111

stop it!! i also wan!!! but cannot..i have ulcer in my mouth =(

April 9, 2008 at 11:14 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

juljul: yes i know, that why i said the NEXT TIME i eat it, imma make sure there's the cups in it!

michbaby: ok, but by that time u'll be goneeeee... goneeeeeee..

yapthomas: yep *drool*

joshua: that wasn't really my intention, sorry.. heh heh

simon: i like anything with lots of caramel in it! and oooh ur friend's family own it ahh.. then do they eat free nzn ice cream everyday???

eunice: hahahha

skyler: then next time if i eat u no need to eat lah

m'sian reader from nus(haha): issit?? cheaper ahh??? ooooh!! yay!

April 9, 2008 at 11:16 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this that BR is better. Non sense! It's for kids, not ice cream connoisseurs. NZ Natural is for people who really know what ice cream is about.

April 10, 2008 at 4:27 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. I want ice cream too.. :)

April 11, 2008 at 7:51 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YES New Zealand Natural Rocks. I am a super big fan of ice cream. And it was only Haagen Daz that could excite my taste bud, but when New Zealand Natural came into the market... it just blew my mind away. It's CHEAPER than haagen daz and it's not as sweet and toxic looking compared to Baskins. And the service is veli veli the good. YUM YUM. ok NOW I WANT MY NEW ZEALAND NATURAL!

April 11, 2008 at 11:13 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIMON SEOWWWW does that mean you get discounts!!!!!!

April 11, 2008 at 12:16 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Mitchybaby, I don't get discount la. Business is business.

April 11, 2008 at 7:55 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

anonymous: haha.. right on. but baskin's not THAT bad lah ;)

dark witch: go get some at ur nearest uhh... ice cream store!

anonymous: i'm all for nzn now! woo hooo

michbaby: ehhh if got discount i also want ahh

simon: it's michbaby not mitchybaby hahahahhahahah

April 11, 2008 at 8:36 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only tried us once my dear? Gosh, where have you been hiding!!

We're glad to hear that you love our ice cream and our website. Our ice cream does taste as good as our lovely website.

April 11, 2008 at 8:55 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home