Saturday, June 28, 2008

Helloo again!

This is weird isn't it?

Here I am, everyday, well ok, maybe not everyday coz I went to the doc's yesterday. So, considering that I'm home every single day except half of yesterday, I should have loads and loads of free time. And it would probably mean that I'd be bored and would be practically blogging everyday right?

Hmm... well, as you can see, it's not working out so well! Heh heh. And I apologize for that. It's just that I am currently consumed by uhhmm.. ok, maybe not consumed, but addicted to watching series. Yeah.. I've been doing nothing else but watching series. I've finished watching Brothers & Sisters season one AND season two, and I'm currently watching Alias season five(yes I know I'm slow). Although I think I should stop now and then to rest my eyes, coz I'm getting a bit dizzy for watching maybe too long hehe.

And seriously, when I'm in the mood to write something for this blog, the bloody internet connections decides to play a very naughty game with me and not let me log on. So as of now, the connection is being nice to me(for now). So I hope when I'm done writing, it's still nice to me so I can post it up.

Ok, so other than watching lots of series, I have been recovering, I presume quite well. I can walk/limp somewhat normally already! But of course very very very very extremely slooooowwwwww. I mean, I don't know anyone can even walk that slow.

Oh, and I've gone to the doc yesterday and he took out the bandage to change it to a waterproof thingy so that I can bathe. I saw the uhh.. what do you call it? The cut? It was as long as my index finger. And next week I've to go back to the doc to get the stitches out. Oh, and also I'll know my results of uhh.. the tumour when I go back to the doc next week.

But for now, I don't really have anything to say so I'm gonna leave at that coz dinner is ready and I'm gonna eat now!

7 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

Wish you all the best on the next visit. :)

June 28, 2008 at 11:59 PM 
Blogger Firdauz takes five said...

wenqi, u go eat, faster!

then u go watch series yeah

<3 u so much to still keep blogging, even when ur still recovering.

June 29, 2008 at 6:55 PM 
Blogger Y-ling said...

I always blog better on full stomach :-P

June 30, 2008 at 1:07 AM 
Blogger §pinzer said...

:)

June 30, 2008 at 9:48 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What drama series are you watching? hehehe..

June 30, 2008 at 7:44 PM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

take good care yea... =)

July 1, 2008 at 12:51 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Hope you get well soon and the tumour is not cancerous.

July 2, 2008 at 6:21 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home