Thursday, June 19, 2008

MRI !!!!!

I went to the hospital just now in the afternoon(which is technically yesterday) to uhmm.. see an orthopedic to find out what's wrong with my leg.

Remember? That left leg of mine which when I did the cupping thing, a lot and a lot of blood clot came oozing out? Yeah.. that one.


Well.. I've seen him and guess what? He doesn't know what's wrong with me :( I'm broken :( Like a broken clock... or something. :( So anyways... will be going to the hospital again tomorrow
(which is technically today) for a MRI scan. MRI stands for magnetic resonance imaging. Heh... I googled that.

An x-ray is just not enough for me.. I had to do a MRI scan. Which looks something like this...

And I think it comes in colour too! Watching too many episodes of Grey's Anatomy.. Sighhhh... Dr. Mcdreamyyyy... Sighhh...

*mind wanders off*


Anyways, back to reality. I dunno what is wrong with my leg,
ish. But good news is.. the doc told me that(if I remember correctly) it might be a tumor or something, non cancerous and won't spread... *phew* or it might be some tissue thingy dunno what... or some mass thingy dunno what. Hmm.. actually I don't know much.

He says that the MRI scan should be able to tell him what it is and then... hopefully he can just prescribe me some meds to make the pain go away and I won't need any operation or whatsoever. :)


Hopefully
.

Now.. I shall go to sleep and hope everything is fine tomorrow
(as in.. today!)

4 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

all the best, wenqi.

June 19, 2008 at 1:12 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care..izzit when u rest more those clot will be soften?Mine is like tat will soften down went get a gud rest..dunno izzit fat tissue or broken tissue.

June 19, 2008 at 2:40 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A year ago, my 2 year old son did a MRI scan of his brain. Cost about RM1k. Many foreigners there cos Malaysia is cheap for MRI. My son has to be sedated because he cannot move during the scan. Luckily the scan revealed that he's ok.

Good luck with the scan.

June 19, 2008 at 2:55 PM 
Blogger Rachying said...

wen qi, good luck! =)

June 20, 2008 at 3:11 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home