Monday, June 16, 2008

Reese's Peanut Butter Candies :)

As I’m typing this, it is 12.04pm and I am sitting on a bus, on the way back to Penang and munching on one of my craving now, which is NutRageous by Reese’s. It’s very very heaty, yes... but it’s extremely yummy.

I’ve always known about Reese’s Peanut Butter candies (and I think Lim Su Ann also has a shirt of it) but I have no idea why only now I’m trying it. The one I’m eating now... which is NutRageous is a chocolate candy with peanuts, CARAMEL(yummyy) and the most important one, Reese’s Peanut Butter!

I bought this yesterday so that I can eat it in the bus. I actually wanted Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups instead of NutRageous but I think the shop I was at ran out of stock. L Oooh.. that one is a totally different story!

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup is awesome! It’s like.. almost having an orgasm(or so they say). Even Firdauz agrees! This is also Bambi’s favorite one. With the milk chocolate coated outside, which I think also has a bit of Reese’s Peanut Butter taste, and Reese’s Peanut Butter inside melts in your mouth.. I think I can promise you(that is.. if you love peanut butter) that you will definitely go ooooooh.. oh my god..... this is heaven! OR this is nice(if you don’t think it’s like heaven)!

Wahhh... I just realized that this bus has like.. powerpoints for us to charge our phone or laptops. Right now the bus is driving down the curvy curvy road which uhh... scares me a bit also sometimes even when I’m the one driving ever since my accident. Uh oh... I think I’m gonna puke now.. I shall stop typing until we’re on a straight road.

****************

Ok, I’m back! Sitll a bit dizzy tho.. but I can’t keep sleeping already. I have now finished eating NutRageous and I’m high on Peanut Butter and Chocolate! Wheeeeee!!! And I also drank the coffee that the Nice guy gave me. It was ok. The food they provided is nicer than the last one that I had. This time was a uhh.. freach loaf with spicy tuna thingy, a pastry and a chocolate wafer thingy.. which is nothing, NOTHING(!!!) compared to my Reese’s NutRageous. J

Ok.. back to Reese’ s Peanut Butter Chocolate! There’s also another one which Firdauz let me try. They’re like M&Ms but only better! Coz it’s peanut butter inside! Hehe! They’re called... Oh no! I don’t have the pictures in my laptop! I think it’s still in the camera(which is not with me at the moment, duh.. coz it’s not mine).

Ok, when I reach Penang, I shall go and buy the thing that I don’t know what it’s called.. AND also Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, just coz they’re yummy.

I shall end my blog post here and try my best not to feel dizzy coz I’m never good at doing things in the car.

Oooh oooh oooh, yes Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate candies are yummy, but they’re are probably extremely heaty too! So make sure you drink lots and lots of water after you’ve had a taste of heaven.

And there’s no way that I can publish this post now even if I want to, coz 1. I’m on the highway.. (ooooh I think someone in the bus just farted or something.. I’m trying to hold my breath now) and 2. I don’t have any of the Maxis Broadband thingy L so 3. I’ll just have to wait till I get home to publish this.

Byebye.

p.s. aiyahh.. actually I've got pictures of how they look like wan.. but they're not with me and I didn't go and buy when I reached. Sighh.. I lied.

7 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

they don't sell it everywhere you know. last time su ann bought for me from US!

I <3 reese's peanut butter cups, it's my fehvorite!

June 16, 2008 at 8:21 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

u are doing exactly what i was doing last month.. type a blog post in the bus ~_~"

June 16, 2008 at 8:28 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reese's peanut butter chocolate sounds so sweet ~~

June 17, 2008 at 12:35 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

wwq u want summore anot! *wiggles eyebrows

i got a lot more at home. nobody eat edi cos we all so sien of it

June 17, 2008 at 1:17 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! i bought then straightaway when i saw them on the rack of some certain shopping centre =D

OH, i'm in Pg as well HEHEHE.

June 17, 2008 at 12:23 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: ur fehvorite ahhh... it's my fehvorite also :)

realgunners: i think i'm gonna do it soon again ;)

ahlost: it is sweet

pinkpau: how can u be sien of it!!!!!

linsey: really ah... hahahaha

June 17, 2008 at 6:05 PM 
Anonymous Chimney Cleaning Dundalk said...

Great reading your blogg post

December 4, 2022 at 12:27 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home