Monday, August 11, 2008

I don't know what this is about!

I know I haven't been blogging much. And it's my fault, sigh. I'm so uh.. busy! Been going to school everyday and uh.. staying up late ish almost every night!

It's actually not that bad here. I quite like it. And we sometimes, most of the time, have this big group of friends, mostly malaysians but now with one guy from china and another from vietnam, who're both trumpeters(and they're like whoaaa with their technical skills, ahh.. to me anyway and so I'm very stressed.. sniff) and we'll uhh, talk rubbish for hours and hours. We played truth or dare last night and it was soooo funny, I haven't laughed so much for a long time.

Hehehe, I crack into a smile when I think of yesterday now.

Classes start tomorrow and it's so damn packed it's not even funny. I technically don't even have time for lunch coz there's this noon recital that apparently all of us have to go coz if we missed two then we might fail or something! So will probably be eating uhmm.. what do I have... oh, it's either cup noodles or this yoghurt bars I just bought! Feeling healthy haha wtf.

Hmm.. well I was suppose to post up pics of my ikea stuff but I don't think I can.. coz well, I don't have a proper cam and the things are all in use now. So basically there's a floor mat, a laundry bag, a uhh.. shit.. the word just slipped my mind wtf. It's used to hang dry clothes wtf. Ahhh.. I'm sure you know what I mean. And uhmm... oh wait, that's all.

Oh.. and I tripped while walking up the stairs just now while coming back. And both my toe nails are chipped off. Sniff. And people saw me fall HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn funny.

Hmm.. oh, and I'm going to get my new toy in the next few days! Heh heh!!! You shall see!!! Heh heh!!! But I'm prolly gonna be broke after that.

Ok. I think I shall go bathe and wash my clothes and sleep now before it gets too late!!

4 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

hahahah wenqi why you so funny!

August 11, 2008 at 9:28 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Eat banana, Banana. lol

Next lappie?

August 11, 2008 at 12:44 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can post up some videos of ur recital???
i think it will be really interesting.. can????i just adore the sound of trumpet.

August 12, 2008 at 11:35 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: huh? where got funny!

simon: nope!

me: uhmmm haha... i won't be having any recitals yet!!! i HOPE so lol. it'll prolly freak me out haha

August 14, 2008 at 1:22 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home