Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here comes 2009!

It's 1:41am now, 1st of january 2009. And here I am typing away, coz I feel like I haven't been properly updating my blog recently. I don't know, I just haven't been in the mood lately to blog. I think I even have some christmas cookies pictures which I think I don't feel like blogging about that anymore.

It's a very different new year compared to last year I think. Last year, I was all made up wearing a dress and everything for a formal event, this time around, I was in a t-shirt and shorts, went over to a close family friend's home for a bbq and potluck. Very different crowd. Still fun nonetheless.

Played uno with my mom and sister coz we were just too bored, which I won haha. Had a mixed drink with just a teeny bit of alchohol, which didn't have any kick but was still good lol. Then we came back home early at around 11pm, was contemplating on playing monopoly but unfortunately termites or something were all over the game wtf. So I ended up finishing the 1st season of gossip girl during the countdown I think lol. One season in 2 days. Whoa.... I feel so unproductive.

But you know what? Despite of everything that has happened in 2008, good or bad, I think 2009 is going to be a good if not great year. Or so I've been told. I think I'm actually looking forward to it. A new year, a new phone, a new everything. Yes... a new phone!!!! I realized that my old a bit bashed up phone's battery is kinda spoiled edi, as in... the whole thing is a bit "pong pong" edi, and I was still using it for quite some time before I changed into this. (and an empty inbox which is to me, the best thing ever for me now!)

Nah... come, I show you.

I think I've grown up(ignore the bear behind and the teddy comforter). And I will continue to do so, and live my life to the fullest... I hope.

Happy new year everyone!

p.s. limsuann, do you remember the bear???? :)

10 Comments:

Blogger 王祺伟 Ong Ket Wei said...

hi hi happy new year

January 1, 2009 at 3:44 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy fabulous new year to you... hey! where is my new year hug? haha..

January 1, 2009 at 11:56 AM 
Blogger Jeremy Choo said...

Hahaha! But bears don't make you childish, they make you cute right?

Happy new year to you too!

January 1, 2009 at 3:52 PM 
Blogger KY said...

happy new year wwq, hopefully 2009 will be a great year for you. :)

January 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

are you sitting on the floor where i used to sleep WTF

January 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happier, Richer and Healthier 2009, WQ.

Cheers.

January 2, 2009 at 2:05 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

hahahahaha that bear!! did you name it

January 3, 2009 at 8:07 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember we spent new years together last year heh!

anyways, what phone are you using omg! =D

happy new year, wenqi!!!

January 4, 2009 at 3:15 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ket wei: happy new yearrrr!

crash: happy new year! uhh... *hug*? wtf

jeremy: happy new year!

ky: thank you kyyy.. likewise!

skyler: yes I am sitting at where u used to sleep

ahlost: thank you! you too!

pinkpau: no wor... what should i name him?

linsey: happy new year!! it's a samsung SGH-M620 :)

January 6, 2009 at 1:29 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Grown up also can have teddy bear mah, I still watch cartoon wat wtf.

January 6, 2009 at 2:57 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home