Monday, March 30, 2009

Things on my table

Like the title says... things on my table. So it's gonna be a post about things on my table wtf.

Ok lah.. I admit, I don't know what to blog about already.

Actually I should be doing some work, but instead I'm blogging.

Anyways..

This is my passport. Well, at least it's inside. I got this passport cover in.... I forgot. All I know is it was in Singapore and I thought it looked cute and I thought my passport looked plain and ugly wtf. And there's place inside for my to put my student passes and stuff. I like it. It's... cushion-y. :)

A box of winnie the pooh kleenex that I bought like.. in the first semester when I was here. It came in 4. This is the 3rd one I'm using. I used quite a lot in the first sem. 2 boxes. Let's see.. it's for... when I spill something, when I've got running nose, when I cry(which was quite a lot last sem I think coz I used 2 boxes wtf, if it were the same this sem, I should be on my 4th box but I'm still on my 3rd, so.. progress!! wtf), when I see some dead insect that creeps me out.. uhmm.. can't think of any other already.

A (still unopened) bottle of evian. *giggle*

The very very expensive water but one which apparently is very tasty and doesn't taste like water at all. This is just for myself to remember that if I were to finally open this evian.. I used to have a big bottle of tasty evian in my room.

A big bar of chocolate that me and some of my friends bought together. I've yet to decided whether to open it or not. It looks good but I'm not sure if it tastes good. Maybe I'll just bring it back home, as in home home when I finish school in a few weeks time. Yes!!! In a few weeks time wtf. Then.. I'm done with my 1st year. Like.. wtf. It went by in a flash. Time passes so fast here it's ridiculous!!

My watch and phone. Which both I dump on my table once I get back to my room. At that same spot every night. Well... around there.. I'm not sure whether it's like exact exact same spot but.. you know. And a cd at the back that I bought quite some time ago of famous classical trumpet concertos wtf haha. :)

This box of clarinase has been on my table a lot for this past week. Coz of my stupid nose and the stupid flu bug that I brought back with me. It's working.. but right now I feel like I have something stuck in my throat that's preventing me from breathing freely wtf. Sometimes I wish I could just shove something up my throat and then it'll clear out and everything will be fine and I can breathe and I can practice properly wtf. I hate flu. :(

And this my friends... is..

Mr. Yummy wtf.

The end.

6 Comments:

Blogger 陈一豪 said...

WWQ I like your watch.

March 30, 2009 at 12:14 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

tell mr yummy he needs to shave!!!

March 30, 2009 at 3:17 AM 
Blogger KY said...

oo now i know how mr. yummy looks like!

March 30, 2009 at 11:52 AM 
Blogger -tAkEmOtO- said...

oooh i can answer your chocolate question.

It's an interesting chocolate, but it's dark (From my experience girls prefer milk chocolate la), and there's 4 different flavours, the irish cream has some alcohol so it tastes abit bitter, then the coffee one normal la, but my favourite is the orange flavoured one...the other one i dunno i forgot adi, maybe because it tasted bad. I think the orange one is one right hand side...urgh i never look what i eat, i just put in it and surprise myself...XD

Hope that helps ^_^

March 30, 2009 at 4:31 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

yeehou: thank you yh

pinkpau: i shall pass him the word wtf hahaha

ky: *nods head*

takemoto: ohh i see.. well i still haven't opened it yet. we shall see soon!

March 31, 2009 at 1:34 AM 
Blogger Rose said...

the chocolate is very disappointing... i tried it =_=

April 8, 2009 at 12:36 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home