Sunday, April 26, 2009

J. U. R. Y.

ohgoshohgoshohgoshOHGOSH!!!!!!!!

It's Sunday!!! And you know what that means???!?

That means.. in LESS THAN 12 HOURS from now........

I'll be having my jury.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

*faint*

*picks myself up from the floor*

Oh my god.. after that.. it's like.. I'm done with my 1st year. It's sooo bloody quick, goes by in a flash I tell ya! Ok.. technically I'm not done yet, coz I still have one more exam on Wednesday, which is my singapore studies, and I've yet to begin to study it.

Greeaaaaaaaat!! Then.. you know what fun I'll be having? I'll be having damn a lot of fun.. packing my liferoom into 2 suitcases wtf. Hopefully all can fit in.

Sighhh...

But then!!! I'll be going back home... and there'll be movies to watch wtf. I haven't watched a movie for the longest time. I don't even remember what was the last movie that I watched. No kidding. Huh....

Ok.. I should sleep late today. I have to get alllllll the energy maybe I can from tonight sleep and just.... *shiver* go for it tomorrow at 9.30 freakin am!!

Omigodd... okay. I shall not think about it. No... you shall not think about it. You will be fine tomorrow. You will wake up at 7am. Take a shower and get ready. Go to the canteen and eat the porridge the duck uncle & auntie prepared for you. Take the bus to school, and then... warm up. Then... off you go into the orchestra hall. Do your thing... then you're done.

Holy crap....

Ok.. I need to go sleep now and hopefully I won't think so much about it and everything will be fineeeeeeee.

FINE... it will be fine. It has to. It will. I can do it wtf. Yes.. *whimper* noo....

Uh uh I can't think like that..so... yes yes.. think.. positive wtf. I'm floating in the sky....

Oh great... how does that help wtf.

Sheesh!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous SK said...

Good luck wenqi!! =D

April 27, 2009 at 8:13 AM 
Blogger KY said...

good luck wwq!

April 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM 
Blogger Jeremy Choo said...

All the best!
&
There's nothing like home :)

April 27, 2009 at 4:46 PM 
Blogger GuanYu said...

woops, i read this a little too late. anyway, hope it went well =)

April 27, 2009 at 11:45 PM 
Anonymous linsey said...

how long is your break!

April 29, 2009 at 2:47 AM 
Anonymous porcupine said...

Gambatte kudasai!!!

April 30, 2009 at 7:54 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home