Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Untitled wtf

Just a short one now, coz it's late and I need to sleep.

And it was amazing how I slept from 6pm to uhh... 10am ish yesterday. Well, considering that I haven't got much sleep from the past few days and I'm sigh... sick. Again. But I did woke up to my alarm at 9.30pm but decided to go back to sleep. Then I woke up again at around. 3.50am, came online a bit, then went back to bed until it was finally time to wake up. It was a loooooonnnnnggggg nap.

And it also sucks that I couldn't practice much or even properly today, coz of my stupid nose. It's like this, once I started playing, my left nostril will.. well... be dripping mucus. Ugh... so annoying and I feel like I wanna die wtf.

Sigh. Anyway.. I'm not gonna blog much today insteadddddd......!!!!

I'm gonna post up a video. Uhm.. of my quintet performing last monday in the noon recital. It was fun... tough piece, but fun. But all the while, when I was on stage, I don't know whether it was nerves or what, I was sweating like mad! I tell ya... like.. beads of sweat forming and not stopping at all!

So all I could think about when I was on stage was.. quick quick... quickly finish the piece and lemme go backstage and take off my clothes wtf. Damn hot.

Not kidding.

Anyways.. here's the video!! Hope you guys like it.. *I liked it*.. hahaha.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Choo said...

Nice video! You guys are so talented! Being a musician was one of my childhood dreams but I've stuck to another one now. :P


p.s. To change the size of your clip, look at the right hand side of the embed link in your youtube clip page. There should be a button shaped like a gear. After pressing it the customise option will drop down and you can the size and colour of the clip on your page.

April 22, 2009 at 1:06 AM 
Blogger Jeremy Choo said...

Oops! Did I post like a second too late? Hahaha!

April 22, 2009 at 1:07 AM 
Blogger GuanYu said...

i like it too =D

April 22, 2009 at 1:14 AM 
Blogger KY said...

oOo very nice, and everyone looks skinny! :P

April 22, 2009 at 10:20 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

jeremy: thanks :)

guanyu: :)

ky: hahahahhahaha.... everyone looks skinny?! that's the last thing i was thinking about in that video wtf.

April 23, 2009 at 12:33 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As my guess,you do have your own blog,after google it.Really happy to see you here. hah!"You're non local!!"This's the first thing that i can confirm from your accents, when i meet you at YSTCM. Don't know are you guessing the same thing as me?

I wonder to ask a question,what's the difference between a top musician & a talent scientist?

Hope to have a chances to see you at YSTCM, not just walk pass,but your performance too.

April 23, 2009 at 6:19 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

anonymous: uhmm... huh? i'm sorry.. but who are you? lol. and i don't know what's the difference between a top musician and a talent scientist.. well.. one's a musician and the other's a scientist wtf.

April 24, 2009 at 12:41 AM 
Anonymous Su0-MYn-0N@ said...

/*Really interesting*/
/*興味深い,Pronounce as "Ho-mo-shi-ro"*/

Ur answer really make me the day!Well,thinking to give some explanation,in fact, abit lazy...~sigh~(alot research on hand)so may...may...mayb let you know later...probably...

Answer ur Question:Too many ANONYMOUS's be around in you blog,
i think you may address me as "Su0-MYn-0N@"

Enjoy your weekend & gd luck,trumpeter.

April 24, 2009 at 6:48 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not your nerves my dear, it's too damn hot in singapore these days! ARGH!

April 26, 2009 at 3:27 PM 
Blogger Marvel2U said...

Oops!....great music I like that.

June 12, 2009 at 1:38 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home