Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I <3 Movies!

Lately I've been watching quite a lot of movies. The most recent ones are uhh..

1. Vantage Point

Which I watched when it wasn't out yet!!! Ooooh.. a press screening. One of the joys being a Nuffnanger wtf. You people out there who hasn't watch it yet should, coz I think it is good. Quite a lot of people do too. I don't think it's out yet. And I don't know how to write this without having any spoilers.

I hate hate hate spoilers. I like watching the movie and finding out things by myself. I do not like spoilers. I mean.. what is the point of watching the movie if you already know what's gonna happen??

Anyways it's a good movie. Basically it's like.. well an assassination bla bla bla. And the whole movie will be replaying how it went from different perspective. I know some people might get annoyed by this(replying over and over again, it's the same thing and yet it's different in a way). But it didn't irritate me at all. I quite enjoyed the movie.

Oh looky look! The smiley president who doesn't know that he won't really be smiling any much longer.

But one sad thing happened during the movie. It was a really really really sad thing. I was watching the movie, like normal. And each of us have like a free popcorn and drink. And you know what happened?

I was like.. eating halfway, and got tired of holding my popcorn. So.. I put it beside me, as in.. beside my legs, near the arm chair there. Then.. I reached my hand in to take a pop and put it in my mouth. Next thing you know.. my popcorn wasn't there anymore. :(

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I found this picture of caramel popcorn drizzled with chocolate.. looks sooooo yummyyyyyy... o_O

Thing was.. I never realized there was a hole there. So when I took some popcorn to eat, the whole popcorn fell down to the floor. I was like.. oh noooooooo... I lost my popcorn wtf. Sniff. So in the end, I only had my drink to accompany me. No caramel popcorn. Sniff.

Oh crap.. I think I uhh.. went out of topic wtf.

Ok ok, back to what I meant to say.. you guys should really watch this movie. It's awesome! There's also a quite well not bad looking guy in there.. a bit scruffy looking with the chiu chiu and all but still.

Behold!!! The chiu chiu guy!!

And! And!! The lost guy, Matthew Fox is in there!! (blurry pic i know)

Oh look, I just noticed that Dennis Quaid has a doubly triply chin going on over there.

-The End-

Oh wait... I think I'm suppose to write more wtf. Coz I said movies.. not MOVIE.

Okok.

2. Jumper
Not this jumper!! D'oh!

This one... Jumper the movie.

Ok, I thought Jumper was.. ok lah..

Not great but not that bad either.

I only watched it coz there's Rachel Bilson in it. And Hayden Christensen in it. But then again, I was never crazed over him anyway.

Quite pretty what right?

I think maybe people watch it coz of the hype. Like I only watched Cloverfield coz of the hype it caused last time. And luckily I didn't puke or felt really really dizzy.

It takes you to quite a lot of places though... I'm kinda lazy to write where.. coz I can't remember all. Some like this...

Here is some of the cast of Jumper. Diane Lane and the British guy, Jamie Bell is missing though.

Eh.. wait a min.. he's not missing. He's in there. I was just blind. Sorry.

Ok, enough of Jumper.

3. World Trade Centre


Damn sad this movie. I didn't realized it was sooooo long ago d. And if you check out the Wikipedia page on 9/11, you will notice that it's a damn detailed page.

And I say damn sad coz I'm a sensitive person and yes. It made me cry wtf.

Damn scary wtf. Imagine what if it were you at that time and at that place, what would you do? Would you still be alive? bla bla bla.. damn scary.

Plus sooo many people died on that day. And they even showed us the 'falling man'. As in.. because the building was on fire, and smoke everywhere and people couldn't breathe, so they just jumped off the building. Hence the 'falling man'.

Damn sad lah this movie.

Ok lah.. I dowan to talk about this already, or else later I emo again.

-The Real The End-

5 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

stick to one laaa.. so many, pening. :P

February 20, 2008 at 12:06 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: hahaha.. ok lor.. sorry lor

February 20, 2008 at 1:20 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell i thought the popcorn was trick popcorn with a BAT inside!!!! the chocolate looked like a bat from far away. :)

February 21, 2008 at 11:24 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

i want caramel popcorn all they have here is salted popcorn EWW! i miss msia's popcorn soooo much!!

February 21, 2008 at 1:25 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

michelle: huh? wtf. why u see until got bat wan?? hahaha

suet li: aww.. stewie loves the salted popcorn. even when go cinemas he'll ask whether they have salted popcorn or not. nehmind, when u come back to msia in may u can eat a lot a lot!

February 21, 2008 at 5:29 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home