Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stupid Flies!!! Bugger...

Lately... these few days, believe it or not... I have been addicted to kiap-ing flies wtf. (Ok, not only me, but almost everyone at Nuffnang has had at least a go at it haha)

What I'm talking about is the Nuffnang ad I have on the left. If you guys have noticed.. the cute Hong Leong ad on the left. With a fly pleading not to get "kiap-ed" hahahahaha.

But no way!! NO FREAKING WAYYY!!!! Flies are gross.. they mess up our food and they're annoying like mosquitoes (bzzz bzzz bzzz around people's ears wtf).

Ok.. to tell you the truth, when I first started out playing. I suck. Yes. You read it right. I... suck at kiap-ing flies. Sniff.

I've been playing non-stop(yes during working hours too, shhhh!!) for a few days and these are the proof of my non-existent talent in kiap-ing flies.

See! So sad, from 17 back to 12 flies. I suck. Sniff... :(

But see.. not bad right? I went up to C!!! I was so happy wtf.

And then TA DAAAA!!! I got B!!!!!!! Whoppeeee!!!!
I'm improving!! I'm improving!!!!! :D

After trying for maybe 20? times... I finally... FINALLYYYYY... get an A. wtf. Sighh.. I was screaming and gleaming with joy hahahaha.

But.. what's not fair.. is that.. Stewie, who has played only once, was saying oh.. it's very easy only! Peanuts!! So I said.. prove it to me then!!

And... on his SECOND TRY with no warming up whatsoever!!!

He got.....

Wait for it...

Wait for itttttt......

THIS!!!!!
It is not fair!! It is NOT FAIR!!! (some more beat me in killing 32 flies, I killed 31 only, sighhh)

(or fineee... maybe there's a slight chance that I suck at this game. Sniff. Oh, it's fun nonetheless! So so fun!)

By the way, if you see properly, once you kiap the fly, they'll die and their eyes will turn X-es and their tongue will come out. See??

Cute right???

Omg.. did I just call a fly cute???

o__O

9 Comments:

Blogger Terence said...

NO FAIR!!! I was gonna blog about it too! But I've been too busy kiap-ing those flies i never bothered to start. hmmph!

And I've even thought of the intro and it's almost like yours!! This is so creepy.

February 12, 2008 at 7:54 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

terrence:hahahah... oops.. sorry. but i'm sure u can still write about it! and i am getting good! i kiap-ed 34 flies!!!!

February 12, 2008 at 8:55 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

HAHAHA THIS IS LIKE AN ADVERTORIAL !

February 13, 2008 at 12:31 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must BE ONE WITH THE CHOPSTICKS...
See the flies with your mind's eye...
And then shall you get a score that's higher than Boss Stewie's...
Hahahaha...
But seriously, "kiap"ing flies during office hours???
Hahahahahaha...

February 13, 2008 at 2:36 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

i wanna play tooo!!!!!

February 13, 2008 at 8:51 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: it's not lahh.. i didn't have anything else to write about.. but shhh dun tell.

porcupine: haha.. yes. i finally kiap-ed more flies than him!!

suet: u should.. but i dun think u can.. since u can't see the ad.. it's very fun

February 13, 2008 at 10:13 AM 
Blogger KY said...

Addicts! Go practice ur trumpet!

February 13, 2008 at 11:09 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: i did i did!!!

February 13, 2008 at 9:25 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post is like payperpost..hehe..i oni kiaped 24 flies,the number nvr change..=.=

February 21, 2008 at 5:26 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home