Friday, March 21, 2008

Sniff

Just so you know.. this is gonna be like.. a bimbo-ish post wtf.

Ok, so.. not long ago, maybe about two and a half weeks ago, I bought myself a pair of flats from
aiyahh... Vincci lah. I guess it can be said a "dressier" one. Which looks something like this.

My goshhh.... my veins o_O

I was so happy when I got it. Dunno why but I just was.

Anywayssss... I wore it when I got to KL and went for the MPYO camp. Wore it everyday. Uhm.. okay.. uhh.. then... nothing.

Just 2 days ago, I was at Coffee Bean, following Stewie for 2 meetings, one which was with the New Straits Times which we came out in today!!! Nahh.. the link!

The Star also got! Nah... here! When I was reading, I found it absolutely hilarious, coz they were calling us the Nuffnangites!!!! Hahahahaha.. instead of Nuffnangers!

Ok, back to where I was.... And while we were there, I was.. looking at my shoes
*blush wtf* And guess what I saw wtf!!!

Do you see it??!?
NOOOooooo??!?!???!?? Nevermind, I don't blame you, coz when Michbaby and Firdauz was staring at them for a looonnnngggg time and they couldn't see what was the difference between the two.

Look closely.. again!!! Yes? No? Yes? No? Dunno??

Sighh.. fineee.. I'll point it out to you using the software Paint!!!! Haha wtf.

Aiyahh... Vincci ahh.. please do enlighten me, how come most of the shoes I buy from you guys are always like... break or things fall out.. or.. sighh... something will happen to them wan??

Sighhhh...

Sniff.. :(

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

simply remove the opposing gem on the other shoe

March 21, 2008 at 4:54 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vincci?
Sounds like a very familiar place leh...
There was a point at Stewie's blog about shopping in Vincci as well...
And the head of the girl in the picture he took was cropped off...
I wonder who could it be...
Hahahahahaha...

March 21, 2008 at 5:05 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops whoops...
That post above was by me...
Forgot to write name...

March 21, 2008 at 5:06 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not nice already. Haha next time we should dig out all the rhinestones and superglue them back

March 21, 2008 at 6:30 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

anonymous, don't speculate so much! Haha. I was with Wenqi when she bought this pair. Other visits to Vincci then I dunno la >_____>

March 21, 2008 at 6:31 PM 
Blogger J-son said...

You should just replace the missing rhinestone with a real diamond.. Ask boss stewie to buy for you =X...

March 21, 2008 at 8:10 PM 
Blogger KY said...

hahahah cos they're made to be broken! :P

March 22, 2008 at 2:42 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

eh cannot glue back ar?

March 22, 2008 at 1:56 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

lanatir: i don't want to do thatttt!!! i like those shiny things!

porcupine: why you all so kepoh?? lol

skyler: haha wtf.. u shouldve told me to do that in the first place!

velo: cannot lahhhh.. how can i ask of him such a thing wtf

ky: yah i know sniff

suet li: cannotttt.. coz.. i dunno where it is!!!!! sniff

March 22, 2008 at 9:04 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fill the missing void with glue hahahah so that it looks full hur hur hur. :F

March 23, 2008 at 2:11 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Next time buy Nose la.

I noticed NST spelled Ming's name wrongly.

March 23, 2008 at 6:20 PM 
Blogger Terence said...

simon: OMG I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING!!!!

this was what i had in mind:
moral of the story: buy shoes from Nose. dunno y every girl seem to like that shop...

this is so creepy

March 23, 2008 at 11:02 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

michbaby: wtfwtf... then have to wait for the glue to harden first

simon: really? they spelled ming's name wrongly? i didn't noticed.. lol

terence: nose also sometimes doesn't work for me :(

March 24, 2008 at 9:59 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home