Friday, March 7, 2008

Why!? Whyyyyyy?!?!??

Two days ago, I did a really really really idiotic/stupid/brainless/moronic thing. Like... really. When I realized my mistake... my face was like..

-____________________________________________________-

THIS LONG OKAYYY!!!!

Probably longer than this horse's face!

Ok, lemme tell you guys what happened. It's really like that -----> -_____- wan lorrr!!

-_____-

Sigh... Ok, I shall try not to pull the long face thingy again. I'll try!!! No promises.


We begin work as usual in the Nuffnang office. That day, Stewie wasn't feeling particularly well with his eye. Yes ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, his eye is giving him problems again. But I should let him tell you guys about it himself.. I mean.. I think he's gonna tell it.. I'm not 100% sure though. Damn poor thing him. Sigh.

Dammit! I think I went outta topic again. Okok.. back to where I was. Everything in the office was uhh.. not as fine as dandy as usual(coz there's this.. someone who's been pissing everybody off in the office but I think I'll leave that for another post. And I'm 100% sure Skyler's gonna blog about it reallll soon) but still ok.

So.. come lunch time, Stewie had a lunch meeting with a client, and he asked Tim2(or Waffle as Su Ann affectionately calls him hehe) and me who wanted to follow him to the lunch meeting. Coz he needed someone to drive him, since he can't really see and it is dangerous to drive with only one eye. Waffle said something like he didn't wanna go, I forgot.. my memory's like a fish. So I had to be Stewie's driver.

Ok, so fine I was the one driving to a place which I'm not really familiar and I didn't even know the way there. So Stewie was guiding me there. Giving me instructions now and then. But then once we got to the uhh.. let's just call it the straight road, he adjusted the car seat back and just lean there coz the sun was hurting his eyes.


And I just drove and drove and drove. Was yapping away in the car and not really paying attention to where I was driving to.


Suddenly... I noticed something.

I ask Stewie, "Uhhhh.. heyy... am I at the right road?? I think this road leads to the Penang Bridge??? *whimpers*"

And that was when it was 10 minutes to the lunch meeting.


Stewie went... "%*&%^@$%)**&^#"

Angerrrr!!!!!!

p.s. This guy's eyes damn pretty :)

Anger!!!!
Anger!!!!

Ok lah.. maybe I'm exaggerating a tiny bit. He wasn't like.. so angry until he want to kill me lah.. coz if that were to happen, I wouldn't be able to be here to write this now, would I?

Yes... I was on the Penang Bridge.

I.. drove us.. to the Penang Bridge.

-____-


It was a bad bad thing... coz we'll be late for the lunch meeting since we have to make a huge huge round to go back. I had to drive until the end of the Penang Bridge to find a U-turn coz no U-turns can be made on the bridge.

I was very very frustrated coz we were in Butterworth and I couldn't find a U-turn. It was that bad. So I drove into Perai to find a way to get back to the bridge. Because no matter what, I have to get us back to the island and to the meeting place.

After maybe 10 minutes, and 7 Ringgit later, we were finally on the way to the meeting place.

Phewwww...

So... that was the -______- story.


We were about 40 mins late for the lunch meeting because of my 'great' sense of direction.

Sighhh..
I was soo embarassed and sorry that the client had to wait for 40 mins, I kept apologizing profusely wtf. And the client was like.. hahaha, it's ok. I've actually done that before and had to go all over to Butterworth and make a U-turn back!

So.. guess what?! I'm not alone! Maybe my sense of direction isn't really THAT bad after all.

*after contemplating for awhile*

Ok lah.. maybe it's still bad. And Su Ann told me not to blame it on being a woman which fineee I shall not, coz I know not all women have bad sense of direction.

So... I shall.. uhh... what should I blame it on?? *blink eyes*

20 Comments:

Blogger Arsky said...

Plant a kiss on em next time to douse his flames lol

March 7, 2008 at 2:05 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Boss Stewie scratch his cornea while he was sleeping again?
That moron...

March 7, 2008 at 2:14 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

i think the best person to blame it on is the person who is annoying everyone in the office :P you can. because she's no longer in the office. hahahaha

wong wenqi drove stewie to butterworth... hehehehehehehe LOL

March 7, 2008 at 7:17 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaa i never knew you coud drive until only recently.

please do not kill me. *shine shine*

March 7, 2008 at 9:58 AM 
Blogger KY said...

hahha, I kena once also long long time ago

March 7, 2008 at 10:00 AM 
Blogger Kimberly Low said...

wenqi needs a map. eh who's the annoying one in the office??? tell tell

March 7, 2008 at 10:07 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blame it on the car. if you had an AWESOME AMPHIBIOUS VEHICLE THAT COULD FLY AND BECOME A BOAT then you wouldn't have a problem getting off the bloody bridge. ahaha.

March 7, 2008 at 10:27 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

arsky: hahah wtf

porcupine: he's not a moron. found out that he has a condition called cornea erosion or something.. he'll always get this.

pinkpau: ahhahaha shh shhh!!

mich: i keel yew!!!

ky: glad to know i'm not alone :)

kim: maps don't do it for me hahah

eyeris: yeahhh.. u imagine quite a lot don't u...

March 7, 2008 at 11:17 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time I drove to Penang....

Was feeling pretty lost , so I range the guy I was supposed to meet and he was like "JUST KEEP GOING STRAIGHT"...

Rang him again to double check when I saw the little bridge signpost on the left and he was like "YA YA KEEP GOING STRAIGHT AT THE SIGN, KEEP GOING STRAIGHT"....
so straight ahead I went.

Ended up halfway to Alor Setar before I could make a U turn at the toll =_=...AFTER the toll...
Yes, had to PAY the the toll before I could U turn, then take the toll again.

SEIIIIIIIII MIKE!!!

March 7, 2008 at 7:37 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time I drove to Penang....

Was feeling pretty lost , so I range the guy I was supposed to meet and he was like "JUST KEEP GOING STRAIGHT"...

Rang him again to double check when I saw the little bridge signpost on the left and he was like "YA YA KEEP GOING STRAIGHT AT THE SIGN, KEEP GOING STRAIGHT"....
so straight ahead I went.

Ended up halfway to Alor Setar before I could make a U turn at the toll =_=...AFTER the toll...
Yes, had to PAY the the toll before I could U turn, then take the toll again.

SEIIIIIIIII MIKE!!!

March 7, 2008 at 7:37 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wtf cornea erosion? o_O That sounds pretty serious...

*basically picturing a clump of rocks by the seashore being slowly eroded by the pounding surf ; then imagining something similar happening to my eye*

March 7, 2008 at 7:40 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Hahaha, Skyler have to ask permission fisrt wor before posting about the new staff.

My sis have better sense of direction than me. So, it's not a female thingy.

Blame it to UEM for building a bridge with no U-turn.

March 8, 2008 at 3:11 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

anony: aww poor you... halfway to alor setar... :(

j]-[un: yeah.. it is pretty serious. poor him..

simon: glad to know i'm not the only one. yes.. i shall blame it on the UEM!

March 8, 2008 at 10:31 AM 
Blogger Barry said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 8, 2008 at 2:51 PM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

WONG WENQI MY LOVE YOU CAN BLAME IT ON ME!!!! *proud face

March 8, 2008 at 2:53 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

suetli: HAHAHAHAH.. whyyy whyy do u want me to blame it on youu?? but thanks anyway *big shiny eyes

March 8, 2008 at 7:13 PM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

Wah! Liddat also can. Haha. I thought you were a Penang girl. You from KL meh? Penang, right??

March 9, 2008 at 8:53 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pam: penang :(

March 9, 2008 at 9:54 AM 
Blogger Pam Song said...

Haha. Funny lah you.

March 9, 2008 at 3:09 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

blame it on the fish

March 18, 2008 at 10:34 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home