Sunday, April 27, 2008

Extended Part of Thailand Trip :)

Ok.. so I spent yet another hour resizing all the pictures I wanted to upload up into Blogger, then Stewie asked me, "Why are you doing that? Blogger actually resizes the picture itself when you upload them in, just that it takes a longer time to upload it."

Sighh..

I just wasted 2 hours of my life resizing pictures. Sniff sniff..

***********

Anyways, here are the pictures from Khaolak and also on the way back home to Penang. :)

1. I think this was either when we were on the way back to Penang or on the way to Khaolak when my dad spotted this house or something up in the forest/hill? The people who stay there must feel very lonely without any neighbours :(

2. Nah... a close-up-ish on the house in the forest/hill.

3. And then, we were at Khaolak!!! Which has a beach, obviously. And I uh... misspelled Khaolak here hahahhahahah *blush* whoopsy daisy!

4. Me, feeling bored ish. There actually WAS internet, BUT I dunno why I could only have it for like 10 minutes, then *poof* it disappeared. :(

Deprived deprived me.

5. Whyyyyy?? WHYYYY!!!?!?!? Why does this happen to meeeeeee??? Why won't you (internet wtf) just work!!!

6. Then all out of a sudden, I heard like footsteps coming near me.... like... running towards me!

7. It turned out to be this cute dog!!! :D

8. Then my dad asked me to take pics of them in the sea, uhmm. playing with the water. I have close ups, but I don't dare to put for fear of scaring off people o.O

9. Nah... the sun which was about to set I think...

10. The uhh.. sea water and my feet. Oh plus my new dress which I bought for 300 Baht in Phuket, weeeeeeee!!


11. Nahh.. this is the villa which we stayed in Khaolak Resort. This one's a suite I think, it faces the beach and each has a jacuzzi on front of the villa :)

12. Nahhh.. the jacuzzi close-up-ish. Although in this picture it's not working like how a jacuzzi is suppose to be like coz it's not turned on.

13. Then.. this is one of the swimming pools the resort has which is just situated behind the villa. The back door of the villa faces it. The resort has 5 swimming pools!!!!

14. Nahhh.. proof that our back door leads to it!

15. This is the breakfast area which I didn't quite like coz it was very very very extremely blazing hot! I just showered only before I headed to breakfast, and 1/4 way eating, I was already sweating like mad and had to go back to shower yet again.

15. This was the night that we had dinner, the guy on the left owns this resort! And those plastic bags contain the best of the best (to me lah) mango and sticky rice!!! Me likeyyy :)

16. These were some of the dishes we had. The fried roundish thing is some fried prawn thingy which tasted not bad. Then there the Tomyam soup and fish and vege.

17. To distract myself from the annoying mosquitoes biting me underneath the table, I spotted this tree above us which I thought was very nice. It fans out like an umbrella :)

18. And then while waiting for the grown-ups to finish talking, I indulged on their vanilla ice cream!!!!! Which they drizzled with lots of caramelllllll :D It was soooo good that I had to have 2 scoops! In the dark picture was when the nice waiter brought my ice cream for me :)

19. Ok, then no more already, now we were heading back to Penang already, we used this road which bypasses some town so it's kinda like a short cut. And we spotted this temple inside a cave. Which is uhh.. ok lah... very beautiful lah.. so I put up some pics for you guys to see.

This is uhh.. some of the rocks? in the cave? hmm..

20. And then my dad spotted this cat. Which is uhh.. all black as you can see. He loves cats. So... there you go.

21. Close-up-ish. I don't like its claws :(

22. My dad and the uhh.. Buddha? statues.

23. One of the spectacular views. Ok lah.. this one not that spectacular, but they're actually really nice.

24. Rocks.
25. More rocks.
26. Uhh.. my dad's friend attempting to uhh.. meditate. Coz apparently I think there was a sign saying that that's a place for you to meditate wan.

27. Obviously more rocks again.

28. Somewhere up there, I think that's an exhausted/out of breath me after climbing up the steep steep stairs. I know.. I no use wan :(

29. The view from up there. You see!! We people became so small.

30. And then after we finished walking almost the whole place, then we spotted this gong. Nearby it has a sign which says hit the gong for 3 times for good luck. Or something in the lines of that.

31. So.. off I go!!!! Readyyyy..... get settttt....

32. Gonggggggggggggggggg!!!

The sound is actually quite peaceful, I dunno how to describe it but it sounded like Gongggggggggg.. instead of Chianggggggggggg...

You know what I mean??

Ahhh.. forget it.

33. I shall end this post with this statue outside of the temple. I'm not 100% sure of who she is, so I won't put her name or what people call her here lah. Sorry.

Ok... so that ends my trip.

The end.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 27, 2008 at 7:30 PM 
Blogger KY said...

hahaha you look so serious with the gong. I love the dog's pic. :)

April 28, 2008 at 12:07 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe the 1st 10 minutes of wi-fi's for free and u might have to like... use some kind of prepaid w-fi card to use for internet after more than 10 mins.

hey look at the camera up close. u have nice eyes :)

April 28, 2008 at 1:01 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

You mean all this while you've been resizing your photo to be uploaded to blogspot? I thought I'm noob but you're noober than me wtf.

April 28, 2008 at 6:37 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: the dog very cute lor rite

sam: no lah.. the internet is free.. just that mayb it doesn't wanna work on me sniff

simon: yah.. i have been I'm a noob :(

April 29, 2008 at 10:22 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. don't mind me for telling you this.. but people say its not good to take pictures of trees at nite.. spooky spooky..

and u can actually resize pictures in photoshop using automate function... 1 click all done. :D

April 30, 2008 at 11:36 AM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

actually resizing does help.. it reduces the photo's filesize, so the uploading will be faster..

May 7, 2008 at 8:56 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home