Sunday, April 20, 2008

HELLO FROM PHUKET!!!!!

At least that was what the title would be if Wen-Qi really had the chance to write this entry.

Okay let me tell you the truth.

Wen-Qi is now away in Phuket. She actually packed her new laptop all the way to Phuket hoping to get online now and write a blog entry to surprise all of you guys saying

"HELLO!!! GUESS WHERE I AM NOW!!!"

But it didn't work out. She reached Phuket only to find that her hotel charged an arm and a leg for use of the internet there so she panicked. Just a few minutes ago she managed to get in contact with me. She allowed me 10 seconds of small talk you know like.. "Hey!! How is Phuket?!"

Then she went STRAIGHT to the main reason why she wanted to talk to me

"Heyy!! My blog few days no update already!!! Howww???? After all my readers don't want to read my blog anymore... I sad.... can you please update for me?"

I said okay okay fine fine.

So this is where we are now.

Everybody.... Wen-Qi is in Phuket scouring high and low for an internet connection so in the mean time, don't panic... and don't stop reading her blog. \

After she cry. Then Phuket will have floods.

BABAI EVERYONE!!!

-The Mysterious Bambi (DON'T ASK WHO I AM, I DO NOT ENTERTAIN SUCH QUESTIONS HMPH!)



17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know who you are you are wenqi's secret lover

April 20, 2008 at 11:42 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ho. Definitely not my writing style.
Skyler why you burst ppl's bubble lah. poor bambi

April 20, 2008 at 11:47 PM 
Blogger Kimberly Low said...

i think i know who is this bambi too!. wwq drive safely don't let the thais bully you!

April 21, 2008 at 12:09 AM 
Blogger Boss Stewie said...

Yeah who is this bambi.. ish.. so childish!

April 21, 2008 at 12:38 AM 
Blogger Boss Stewie said...

oh and yes skyler.. you're right.. bambi is wenqi's secret lover.. wenqi shags a deer

April 21, 2008 at 12:42 AM 
Blogger KY said...

I know who you are from the spelling of "HMPH!"

For the other noobs out there please search hmph venetian on google and check out the first post, got "HMPH" spelled in BOLD!

April 21, 2008 at 9:28 AM 
Blogger Nicholas Chay said...

hahahaha BUSTED

April 21, 2008 at 9:47 AM 
Blogger David Cheong said...

LOL

April 21, 2008 at 12:10 PM 
Blogger Boss Stewie said...

WOI!

I plead not guilty

April 21, 2008 at 3:22 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

LOL. Who is Timothy Tiah?

April 21, 2008 at 4:36 PM 
Blogger §pinzer said...

CHey this isn't even challenging!

April 21, 2008 at 5:13 PM 
Blogger [fong88] said...

hahahaha...pity timothy tiah..just admit it..:P..GOTCCHHAAA...

April 21, 2008 at 10:43 PM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

hahhahaha yalar exactly it's not even challenging

April 22, 2008 at 12:29 AM 
Blogger immi said...

aiyo so obvious la. even i know who bambi is. ;)

April 22, 2008 at 9:08 AM 
Blogger nyx said...

aiseh!!! LOL

I also suspected who already without reading the comments... bambi has such a distinctive style of writing ...


:P :P

April 23, 2008 at 1:03 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wenqi. thought you're going with timothy to sg at that time. hope u're walking fine!

April 23, 2008 at 2:49 AM 
Blogger peggy said...

haha busted la tim.
no challenge.
from babai also i can tell who

April 23, 2008 at 11:18 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home