Monday, April 7, 2008

Sighh

Ahhh.. I'm home. As in.. home home. Penang home. Buhbye KL wtf.

The day I got the phone call, I was walking with Stewie around the Bangsar area from one meeting to the other. I saw this strange number and didn't hesitate a bit. I just answered.

This was the conversation.. or uhh.. parts of it that I remember. Not exactly what each of us said though. Coz my memory's not good, sniff.

Caller: Hi, may I speak to Ms Wong Wen-Qi please?
Me: Speaking.
Caller: Hi Wenqi, I'm calling from Yong Siew Toh Conservatory. I called to let you know that you've been accepted.
Me: Oh? Really?
Caller: Yes.

Then... bla bla bla.. she asked me whether I know of this guy or not, coz the guy was also from MPYO, and I said I knew of him but don't have his number, coz she said he wasn't picking up his phone. So.. then bla bla. The end.

Well, what's weird was that.. I don't know. For the first few seconds, okay.. fine maybe minutes I was really happy. Like.. smiling happy. Happy that I got accepted coz this was the first time that I've tried and I was terrified during the audition. And I dunno.. just, happy.

Then after that.. it's like *poof*. Gone. My expression after that was like.. a dead fish. Literally.

What's wrong with meeeeeee!?!?!

Now, I'm like.. okayy, I got accepted. Yay me. It's just like that.

Sighhh... what is wrong with meeeeeee!!!

In the meantime, I got home and found this biscuit that was lying there in the cupboard? Uhmm.. biscuit/junk food/tidbits/coffee & tea cupboard? What do you call those? Hmm...

Anyways... I found them and they're super yummy. It's the one where we used to eat as kids. You know.. the square biscuit with lots of sugar on top of it! Mmmmmmm... Yummy, quite addictive also. I hear my sister has been eating it every single day. Luckily there's still another packet left! Coz I finished munching the one in the Tupperware!

And since Michbaby asked for it, I shall go downstairs and check what brand it is.

*huffs & puffs (quoting Huiwen hahaha)*

It's by Munchy's! Original Sugar Crackers!
Yummy! I shall go back to munching on these yummy lil sugar squares now!

*munch munch munch*

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha I think you're just numb cause you don't wanna leave KL/Penanggggggg

April 7, 2008 at 4:43 PM 
Blogger ItchyHandseng said...

Hey congratezzz Ah Chor!!haha Tak sanggup to leave KL/PG??

April 7, 2008 at 11:45 PM 
Blogger Terence said...

u know.. i was reading too fast and i saw "Yong Siew Toh Cemetery" and I was like OMG!!!!!! *touch wood* lol

anyway, congratulations!!!

April 8, 2008 at 12:19 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello sambalbaby!!!

OH imma go get meself some sugar crackers edi... guess what! I'm eating tartlets now!

April 8, 2008 at 10:04 AM 
Blogger KY said...

wenqi you are weird. :P

April 8, 2008 at 12:51 PM 
Blogger immi said...

hmm y ar? anti climax? :P

April 8, 2008 at 5:14 PM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

from one meeting to another.. mine was short hor haha

April 9, 2008 at 3:51 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

skyler: yeah i guess that might have some truth in it..

itchy: thanks cicik, maybe maybe.

terence: thanks terence. hahaha choi choi cemetery wtf

michbaby: my name is not sambal! i think my crackers are nicer than the tartlets! hmph!

ky: and you eat worms! ughh

immi: hahah i have no idea

joshua: yep, yours was really short compared to the one we had b4 u

April 9, 2008 at 4:51 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

See you in Singapore.

April 9, 2008 at 7:35 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Wen Qi~ is Jia Rong here. I stumbled upon your blog when I google Mpyo. haha. Anyway, Congratulations!! and don't worry, you aren't the only one feeling numb and emotionless when you got that phone call, coz the same thing happened to me too!!! Haha

April 9, 2008 at 8:45 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home