Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Year Ago

I actually drafted a uhh... emo post already. But then... when I was about to publish it, I realized something.

Today, well.. technically yesterday a year ago, was the day I had my accident which Stewie wrote about. That was before this blog was born. Oh.. wait.. technically this blog was born already but I never used it.

I don't actually remember what happened haha. I only remember one thing during the accident. That is.. uhmm.. the steering wheel kept going round and round and round and round.. then.. I blanked out. I don't even know what I was doing with my feet. Like.. was I hitting on the breaks or the accelerator.. I don't know.

What I remember on the 1st of April last year at this time was.. Stewie braved through I think almost two hours of traffic jam to come fetch me haha. Oh.. and I remember the night before after the surgery, I felt soooo helpless, coz I needed to call the nurse to help me out whenever I needed to pee. It wasn't a great feeling :(

I think that particular accident did change me. I don't what and how. But I just felt that I've changed. Ahhh.. I still remember when I was in the hospital that morning waiting to go home, a friend called me and asked me whether I'll be going for band practice. I told him I couldn't. I had an accident and was in the hospital. He didn't believe me, asking if I was trying to trick him coz it was after all April Fool's day.

I do not know what's the point in me writing this. I'm still sorry for putting my family through the worrying and stuff. But I guess.. I am grateful for still being alive. And if I weren't then I wouldn't been able to meet all those new found friends I have, and that includes you, Suet Li, Su Ann, Skyler and Michelle. All you nuffie puff girls who has become close friends to me. Ahhh... I'd miss out on sooo many things if I haven't met you guys.

I have to stop being emo now. I shall go now. I'm going to feel happy and cheerful now by wearing my new yellow polka dot dress!

Which was quite a coincidence when I came into the office today seeing Michelle wearing a blue polka dot dress and finding out that Marilyn is wearing a polka dot dress also. Ok.. maybe hers is not a polka dot dress but a polka dot something else. Stewie says we all look so cute and from now on the nuffie puff girls' dress code is polka dot dresses!

13 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Low said...

wwq im so glad you're ALIVE!!!!

April 1, 2008 at 11:34 AM 
Blogger Marilyn said...

Since I also polka dot, I apply to be a Nuffie Puff girl can??

April 1, 2008 at 11:34 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wenqiiiiiiiii your dress very nice!!!!

I amat bersyukur kepada tuhan bahawasanya you ada di sini.

April 1, 2008 at 11:41 AM 
Blogger KY said...

why don't have my nameeeee?

April 1, 2008 at 11:55 AM 
Blogger davienne said...

next time i come visit dresscode at nuffnang is polka dot ok!!

April 1, 2008 at 2:57 PM 
Blogger revel in me said...

OH MY GOD, you have been through so much! T_____T

April 1, 2008 at 4:18 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

g'day wenqi. i'm yet to own a polka dot dress :s

April 1, 2008 at 8:57 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

oh, i have to make a visit to Nuffnang office one day and take pictures of all of you wearing Polka dress.

April 1, 2008 at 9:45 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Why you all never wear with me T____T

We <3 you too Wenqi! DRIVE SLOWLY

April 1, 2008 at 10:15 PM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

EH IM VERY EXCITED!!!! because i also have polka dot top! the red one damn damn nice one i'll wear to see u all ok omg so excited!! wtf
eh nola u knew me long before the accident what haha anyway glad u were ok tht time =)

April 2, 2008 at 5:25 AM 
Blogger Suet Li said...

eh sorry mistake wtf we haven't met yet hor april 06..we met around june..hehe babai

April 2, 2008 at 5:27 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

suet li the accident is april 07 wor.

April 2, 2008 at 5:36 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

kim: i'm glad too wtf

marilyn: yes yes u can! we were the polka dot girls yesterday at pavilion hehehe

mich: saya pun bersyukur lol

ky: gotttt!! you fall in the new friends category!

davienne: yes yes

revel in me: uhmm.. maybe compared to other ppl mine might be nothing

samantha: hahah you should own one! then one day if u come down to kl or wherever.. we'll all wear polka dot dresses together hahaha

simon: we're not wearing polka dot today :(

skyler: u dun say so much, u ffk-ed us yesterday!

suet: we didn't knew of each others existence then la.. yes we shall wear polka dot when u come back!

April 2, 2008 at 1:36 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home