Monday, May 5, 2008

Foooood!

Today.. I shall talk about the food that I've consumed over the past few days... those that I remember of.

Ok.. so there's today.. where I, and only me... ate a whole uhh.. packet of Arnott's Blackberry Flavoured Tartlets. There are uhh... 12 pieces of tartlets in it. And I forgot to take a picture of them. Only when I finished eating them I remembered to take a picture of it. So.... obviously I only took the picture of the packet.

But it's so soooo niceeeee. But I think I've been tartlet-fied a bit. Coz I had too many tartlets. Just like when there was a time when Stewie kept wanting to eat Genki Sushi.. and after like.. I dunno how long, I told him I cannot do it anymore(for now) coz I've been Genki-fied. :(

And thennn.. there's 2 days ago, when I had NEW ZEALAND NATURAL ICE CREAMMMM!!! :D :D :D

And same thing happened, halfway eating then only I remember to take a picture of it. It was so niceeeee. I wish I could have more but.. it's quite expensive. And I only found out that the flavour that I love love love(Toffee Caramel Cup) is uhhmm.. one of their low fat ice cream. Hahahaha. Coz I was telling the guy who scooped the ice cream for me that it melted so fast last time when I ate at the Curve unlike the one in KLCC.

Then it was kinda funny, coz he looked really shocked, he was like,"You mean... when I scooped it for you, by the time you ate it all melted already????" I think he thought I was accusing him, hahhahahahah. When I wasn't. Honest! Coz I don't think he was the guy who scooped for me the day before when we were with Ming and Cherie(our new NuffiePuff!).

I had my usual Toffee Caramel Cup (which I STILL haven't managed to eat the Caramel Cup itself, ish), Walnut Butterscotch (which was at first tasted a bit funny, Stewie didn't like it, but then I grew to like it), and my new fav, White Chocolate & Raspberry (which is just amazingly yummy!)

Ok ok, and then... there was FRIDAY!!!!

Where when we were all in the office, and we were feeling hungry in the evening, we decided to go downstairs to Bisou, to have some... desserts? Yeah. Chaychay was suppose to follow but then he had a phone call and suddenly work was piling up on him.

Ok, so there was me, Firdauz, Cherie, Yee Hou, Robb and his ZuZu(who's sooo adorable)! Then we were there choosing on what to eat. I chose the Banana Walnut Brownie, which is quite nice actually. But then right.. what happened was, the girl asked me if I wanted to add ice cream, so I thought hmm.. why not? So I said yes. It was damn nice.

Come I show you. Nah!

Nice right? But when the bill came. I went o_O

Coz the brownie was suppose to be RM8. But just coz I said yes to the ice cream, that THING I ate went more than double the price!!!! It was sooo shocking to me. I was so sad/pissed/full/contented/still pissed. I didn't know that the ice cream itself costs like... RM9!!!!! I mean... a freaking scoop of vanilla ice cream costs RM9!

Sighh.

The things I do for food. Eh.. actually I didn't do much did I? It's just the brownie. And as for the others, I was just greedy maybe (i.e. Tartlets).. Hmmm...

12 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

LOL RM 9 for 1 scoop, that's outrageous.

Also, please tell Stewie not to go to Genki anymore.

May 5, 2008 at 11:57 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wongwenqi, why u so kawaii? haha

May 5, 2008 at 4:05 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think u are a bit irritating lorr.

May 5, 2008 at 8:50 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

I dig Rum & Raisins from NNZ ice-cream. Too bad they don't have Kopi flavour.

May 5, 2008 at 11:22 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

timothy is a real man. he even said "we have been sleeping together for a long time" wooh wenqi. Hot hoT hot LoL.

the man's got guts! unlike... unliKE! somEonE! WhO toOK nearlY FOrEveR to......."

:)

May 6, 2008 at 10:02 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo samantha, who are you talking about?

May 6, 2008 at 7:07 PM 
Blogger joshuaongys said...

paddle pop, paddle pop.. supppaa dupaa yummy!!!

May 7, 2008 at 2:43 AM 
Blogger revel in me said...

OMG, I agree, the white chocolate and raspberry is the best best BEST!! <3

May 7, 2008 at 2:44 AM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

tim just said "we have been sleeping together for a long time" with his Buh Buh ma, hehehe :P

i believe alot of girls would wanna kill wenqi.. y all the food also so sweet 1? and look at your body?? u really eat all those food ah??? hahahaha :D

May 7, 2008 at 8:54 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: yah i told him edi, i also told him to go to uhhh... zanmai edi. we saw one about to open in 1U

anonymous: uhhhhh... :)

anonymous: ok so be it ;)

simon: really? I thought I saw coffee flavoured one.

sam: hahaha yeah.. I'll catch u another time in msn!

anonymous: i'm thinking you're referring to the sam who commented b4 u rite..

joshua: shit lah.. u see now u make me crave for paddle pop wtf

revel in me: yah white chocolate and raspberry FOREVERRRRR!!!

realgunners: oh please don't kill me, I didn't exactly do anything to them.. and yes.. i do think I've a sweet tooth haha

May 7, 2008 at 11:07 AM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

i'm not a girl, and i like hot chicks, so nope, i won't kill u, hahahaha :D

May 7, 2008 at 10:36 PM 
Blogger .:Baby Gin:. said...

cuz they use haagan dazs..or at least bijou does @_@ so i assume bisou does also la

May 9, 2008 at 11:19 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home