Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I found a Companion!

Yes, that is right. I've found a companion to accompany Banana!

:)

Actually I wanted to write something else, but that something else is not ready yet, technically. I want to make it nicer first. Fill in all the nice colours... and you know lah... some more using MsPaint coz I don't have Photoshop or whatever, sniff.

And while I was painting it, Su Ann kept calling me weird. Sniff.

Oh, and I've also found a new craving!! But I shall only reveal it in the next few days. Coz.. still have one more didn't open yet.

Anyways.. back to the topic which is I've found a companion.

And it is.....
Monkeyyyyy!!! (and Banana)

They suit each other really really well don't they? Hahahahahahahahaha.

I mean.. it's a Monkey... and a Banana...

See!!!
:)

p.s. That's actually the Monkey that came with the pretty flowers and behloons (which flopped edi) given by one of Nuffnang's clients to Stewie for his bday. So.. dear Marilyn, this is how the Monkey looks like.

11 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

wenqi, the last pic is very disturbing!!

June 11, 2008 at 10:08 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: why u liddat wan? Monkey is just hugging Banana~!

June 11, 2008 at 11:08 AM 
Blogger KY said...

I'm sure, wenqi, I'm sure.

June 11, 2008 at 3:28 PM 
Blogger - m i c h e l l e - said...

I know why KY says so.
Because Monkey looks like he's *cough*raping*cough* poor banana. =P

June 11, 2008 at 3:29 PM 
Blogger Marilyn said...

Urrrr.... why is Stewie's monkey humping YOUR banana?
I feel so dirty after seeing this.

June 11, 2008 at 5:57 PM 
Blogger Marilyn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 11, 2008 at 5:57 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

what happens to buh buh now? =D

June 11, 2008 at 10:35 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

-michelle-: nooo.. it's hugging it!!

marilyn: IT'S HUGGING!!!!

realgunners: uhh.. nothing?

June 12, 2008 at 2:09 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

Monkey = Timothy and Banana = Wenqi ? :p

June 13, 2008 at 4:27 PM 
Blogger Rachying said...

Hahaha MONKEY humping BANANA! Why isnt it doggy?! lolx so funny!

June 20, 2008 at 3:21 PM 
Blogger みえ said...

i want ur monkey+ banana ....
sooooo adorable!~!!!!

June 26, 2008 at 9:48 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home