Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Investment!!

I think I just made an investment wtf.

On a bag!

Don't shake your head yet!!! It's not exactly just a bag.. it's a soft case for me to keep my trumpet in it when I travel. And it's soooo much lighter and I can sling it on my back so no need to use my hand to carry it.


Uh oh.. why do I look naked wtfwtf...

Nahh.. another one to show you that I wasn't naked!

Like last time, my hard case is like.. soooo heavy it's not even funny. After lugging it around for quite some time, it'll become like super duper heavy. And I'll get an extra flap of hard skin on my hand wtf.

And with this, I can carry it around with me to KL or Penang or wherever and it's so much easier and lighter. :)

Seeeeee!!!!
Haih.. ok lah.. I dunno what to write already.

Oh.. uhmm then I realized that I am broke edi coz spent so much on that bag wtf.. everyday have to eat biscuits.

See my sad face wtf. Ok I'm lying.. but everyday eat century egg porridgeeeee!!! Which is actually quite nice so I don't mind heh.

Haih.. ok lah, I'm bored.

I'm going to KL tomorrowwwwww!!! Wheeeeeee!

13 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

can eat OREO everyday! :D

July 23, 2008 at 10:35 PM 
Blogger RealGunners said...

if u dun wanna eat biscuits, u can try eating grass.. people without money eats that too..

July 24, 2008 at 12:15 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

century eggs.........do you know......narh better not tell you later you dun wan to eat liao

July 24, 2008 at 3:54 PM 
Blogger PInkorpooh said...

Hi wen qi, this is tuan siew. Got ur blog from pinkpau. I was also a french horn player. *shake hands* All the best in your studies. ;)

July 24, 2008 at 9:21 PM 
Blogger Daniel said...

Hey there. Nice blog. And nicer soft case! Wish I invested one back in the day.

I used to play the trumpet too but I've stopped playing.


I think it's an absolute dream come true to be able to pursue your love for music, espescially when it involves trumpets!

Have fun and best of luck with your music.


cheers

July 24, 2008 at 10:08 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm another fellow visitor that found your blog from Pinkpau. Her profile of you was so cute/funny.

You should get your revenge by writing a profile on her, ;).

July 25, 2008 at 12:22 AM 
Blogger Kimberly Low said...

wwq! why u so pretty even with no makeup hah! i is jelus

July 25, 2008 at 4:57 PM 
Blogger kreazi said...

I played trumpet when I was in Standard 4 - school's band.. then when I shifted and went to another school, no such luck oredi :(

July 25, 2008 at 5:24 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

ky: oreo not expensive meh?

realgunners: i dun think i know how to eat grass :(

choo: yes yes.. dun tell me.

tuan siew: hi!! thanks! ;)

daniel: thanks very much!

jeff: hahahhaha nahhh i won't take revenge on her... how could i??!?!

kim: haih.. u also mahhh... ;)

kreazi: oh that's too bad..

July 25, 2008 at 6:30 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool photos. Enjoy the trip!

July 25, 2008 at 10:56 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello wenqi!gosh!!u are a trumpeter!!do u know how hard isit to find someone that plays the trumpet seriously????? :)
so? are u majoring in trumpet now?? how come trumpet?? care to tell more about how u got urself into playing the trumpet??
yah.. i'm a trumpeter myself,started since 13years old.. still playing for a band but i'm sure u are a much more better player than me since u are mastering in trumpet!! waaaa...
I"m SoOOOooo impressed! :) everytime i heard the sound of trumpet i'll be recharged!
feel free to drop by..:)

kiat.
relievingfrustration.blogspot.com

July 26, 2008 at 1:02 AM 
Blogger Accyee said...

im going to kl tmr toooo! hehehehe well my tmr is 27th la. :P

July 28, 2008 at 9:57 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take video of you playing trumpet for us to see ler :D

July 31, 2008 at 7:08 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home