Monday, August 25, 2008

Ouch!

OMIGOSH!!

So much work and so little time!

I know I've been bad for not blogging for like.. so long heh. But really I didn't have time. The concert was ok I guess. Hmm...

And it's now raining in Singapore. I just got back a couple of hours ago. And when I came into my room it looks clean and all but it felt wet wtf. Like.. my table and floor was wet-ish. Ish! But it's ok now.

And I've finally finished doing the work for tomorrow's classes(which I couldn't do it in Bangi coz I couldn't open the file wtf).

Oh, I've also soooo conveniently developed, or more appropriately, bitten myself at the same spot and it became a HUGE ulcer. It hurts a lot whenever I play the trumpet or clench my jaw or whatever. I was almost crying during the concert wtf, coz it just hurt so much. Haih.

And I've my major class tomorrow and I've this huge ulcer. What to dooooo???? Sighhh.

I shall go put lots and lots of oral aid on it and sleep, see if it'll be better or not tomorrow. Dammit! Sigh.

I promise I will update more often now that I'm back and with a laptop haha. And will tell all of you about my not so new toy. Heh.

:)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ulcer sound painful...how wif yours leg? fully recover?
Quality of your photo sooo gud, wat brand & model you uaing leh? Can share arh?lol

Take care oooo...izzit you like Nutella very much?wtf?

August 26, 2008 at 3:56 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

anonymous: yeah it still is painful unfortunately. uhmm my leg's okayyy.. i mean, i guess it doesn't really feel like the leg i had b4 but ah well, it works. It gets me to places wtf. my photos? hahahhaha i don't have a camera so i use my laptop's webcam hahahha. it's an acer lappie.

August 27, 2008 at 12:23 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing...actually, i have same case with you..i mean the tumour but i havent do any operation yet..tat y make me stress at the time.Honestly, i dun wish to operate, very scary loh.
then you never PS on yours photo right?photo's color is nice...lol

August 27, 2008 at 2:33 PM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

anonymous: you should get it checked out and if you can, have the operation, coz you wouldn't want it to turn cancerous in the future right. It just hurts and a bit inconvenient for the first few weeks after the operation, then everything should return to normal.

yeah, I never photoshop. i dun think i even have photoshop in my laptop hahaha

August 29, 2008 at 2:04 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...consider to operation.This tumour be friend with me 6 yrs ago~lol.I think i need to build up my immune system before operate.
Thanks for sharing again.

September 11, 2008 at 2:40 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home