Tuesday, October 21, 2008

English yeehaaawwww!

Ok. Sorry I haven't been updating a lot. I know I really should. But.. oh well. I actually have really exciting stuff.. uhmm.. to show u guys. Heh. Something to do with Captain Barbosa. Ooooh.. if you remember who he is!!

Today.. I'm gonna have to uhm.. maybe bore you guys with my English assignment again. Haha.. which I don't really exactly know what I'm suppose to write. But.. uhmm... hmm.

Okay.

Oooh oh no. I'm feeling hungry. Ah dammit. Nevermindddd.

Okay. English. Oh right. The topic I was suppose to talk about or something is uhm... French schools to offer free English lessons.

Yay.

Uhmm... ok. What can I talk about that. Let's see.

Well, it's definitely a good thing that more people are learning English coz well, accept it or not, everyone if not most people, are already using English to do business and stuff. And if you can't speak English(not necessarily good English like... good grammar and stuff), it's quite hard to get around. Like in Singapore, which is I think an English speaking country.

I'm not so sure about Malaysia though. Coz I know some people will be asking, so what do Malaysians speak at home. Me and my friends will be like.. uhh.. uhmmm... everything? We kind of mix everything up. A lil bit of Mandarin here, lil bit of English there, once in a while a Malay word. Haha. Weird huh. But that's us(at least me and my friends).

I really think that English is a very important language. Granted, I'm not saying that my command of the English language is great, I mean.. all of you guys know that I uhh.. "failed" my QET (ha ha), but at least I can get by. And I remember my favourite subjects in high school was English and art. Hahaha. Mainly coz I was better at those 2 subjects than the rest.

Well, all in all, I guess I'm just saying that I think English is an important language and it doesn't really matter where you come from, but you should learn it coz you never know.. you might just travel to an English speaking country one day and it'll definitely suck if you can't converse in English and no one understands you and it'll be one sucky trip. Unless that's what you want(which I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong).

Ok, I think I'm gonna stop here coz I'm kinda talking nonsense already. Trying to make the post longer which is working but I might annoy some people haha. Ahh... anyways.

Here's the article if you guys wanna read it.

Okayyy I'm not so sure if you guys can read it. And yes yes I know I've a camera now but it was just so much easier using my webcam and just take a snapshot. Don't worry. I do use my camera. I'll prove it to you guys in my next post which will be up hopefully by uhmm.. Thursday or Friday? Hmmm.. we'll see!

8 Comments:

Blogger Simon Seow said...

Coming back for the Halloween party?

October 21, 2008 at 6:31 AM 
Blogger KY said...

wenqi everyone misses u, come ok!

October 21, 2008 at 9:48 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

wwq you look so cute in your glasses!

October 21, 2008 at 11:09 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

simon: no unfortunately I can't

ky: cannot lahhh even if i wanted to. coz i have like... quintet performances on the 31st AND 1st i think. *i sked*

pinkpau: i miss youuuu. ur never at skype :(

October 21, 2008 at 1:15 PM 
Blogger KY said...

ok ok good luck in that then!

October 22, 2008 at 9:25 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your webcam very clear :)

October 23, 2008 at 1:33 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello wenqi!!

ur glasses wah...very tvb la..

in other words, like Lydia Sum LOL.

October 24, 2008 at 12:48 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice quality webcam you got there wenqi

October 26, 2008 at 3:42 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home