Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blogpost!!!

Guess what people!!! I'm gonna blog now wtf.

Yeah I admit this is rare.. I mean, my last blog post was like a one-liner. And I'm suppose to go do my laundry now.. no wait.. actually I was suppose to do it yesterday... or the day before, but I'm delaying and delaying it until I really really really run out of panties wtf... which is like, two days from now. Sigh..

Today I had the most awesome dinner. Well.. ok maybe not like the greatest greatest one on earth.. but it was really good for today, just today. I had crayfish pasta, tomato base. Mmmmmm... tomato base, I likey.

It looked something like this..

Except that you uhh... change the lobster into 3 half (quite tiny) crayfish.. and the fettuccine to spaghetti and.. uhh.. the tomato base is more.. watery ish.

But it was still good nonetheless!!! I really enjoyed it. I haven't had pasta for the longest time, I don't even really remember when was the last time I had pasta, I think it was when I was back home in Penang wtf. Damn long ago.

Ok enuff about my dinner. What I have been doing these past few days.. or spending a lot of my time on is.. my.. myspace page wtf.

Yes.. why myspace? It's coz.. one of the subjects I've to take in school is professional development, and one of the things we have to do, is make a myspace musician page... to... 'promote' ourselves and our playing or something like that. Other than that, we had to uhm.. come up with a presentation thingy.. and do it for like.. kids.

What we got was 4th graders, and we were playing some excerpts from peter and the wolf to show the different instruments and stuff. And also playing excerpts from carmen, william tell overture and blah blah. Showing them simple musical terms. It was all great fun, they were all really responsive and cheeky students.

Then the next day, we had to do the whole presentation for a class in school.. so.. it's like we're gonna be presenting stuff catered to 4th graders in the first place to... university students. And oh gawddd... it was like.. I asked them something, and no one responded. That did not happen only one time, happened like 4 times to me wtf. I was like.. wokayyyyy.

Back to pd's myspace wtf. One of the things we needed was.. well, we were told to get like.. professional pictures of ourselves and our instruments. And to save cost hahaha... me and my friends just took the pictures ourselves in one of the ensemble rooms in school. They came out not that bad. There were like 3 different cameras.. and 3 people clicking away hahaha. Lemme show you how some of the pictures turned out!

These were all taken like.. uhmm.. 3 days ago. Coz.. all the brass quintets in school had to play in the noon recital on monday, including mine haha. And so I had my black formal clothes with me, so we all took it that day haha.

So.. there's this.. with me looking all weird and not knowing what I was doing at all, I just quite like my hair in this one haha.
And this. Which is actually the same pose, just different camera and different angle. I know Skyler likes this one the best!! :) But actually there's something in this pic that's not suppose to be in it.. but I dunno how to photoshop it away wtf. I don't wanna tell you what it is, if you want, you can see and guess! But it's quite obvious lor..

And then this one.. hahaha.. I have nothing to say. Hmm.. actually my trumpet quite shiny huh.. but the truth is.. it's not hahahahha... that reminds me, I should clean it soon lol.

And then a candid one wtf. My arm looks a bit weird coz.. the one holding my trumpet is my left hand, and that one is my right arm wtf. Kinda looks like I have only one arm or something wtf.

And then one of my quite fav pictures. coz it's prolly like almost the only one of me kinda smiling properly haha.

Ok.. the end wtf.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so pretty!

April 16, 2009 at 11:49 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

ooo the candid one verrrryyy cute! i cannot see what is not supposed to be there =(

April 17, 2009 at 12:51 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Wen Qi, you are very pretty and you look pretty in those photos.

April 17, 2009 at 8:40 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

i also cannot see the thing that is not supposed to be there!!! did u already remove it?

April 17, 2009 at 9:08 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look sooooooo pretty! Sweet!

April 19, 2009 at 8:58 PM 
Anonymous Mr Yummy said...

Easy there Anonymous.... she's 'spoken for' ;)

April 19, 2009 at 11:26 PM 
Blogger .c.h.e.r.r.y. said...

the piano leg is the thing that u want to remove isit? teehee

April 20, 2009 at 11:24 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

anonymous: *shy* thanks :)

skyler: ok i give u hint. it's a reflection of well.. the photographer wtf.

anonymous: thank you :)

pinkpau: no I didn't. :( coz i dunno how to.

anonymous: hahah.. again. thanks *shy*

my yummy: *sheepish smile* hey... ;)

cherry: no it's not the piano leg haha.

April 22, 2009 at 12:59 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home