Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fake happy wtf

I still don't know what to blog about but I just think that I should. Oooh... wait, I just realized I forgotten to do something that I needed to do.

*
*
*
*
*

Oh.. great. Guess what? I'm back and I don't feel like blogging already wtf.

I just want to snuggle up in my bed and forget about everything else since it's a good day to just stay in bed coz the weather is perfect for it and just feel at peace and happy and contented and just.. sigh.

*mind wanders off to a place which I won't reveal here wtf*

*snaps back to reality*

Sigh.. but I can't do that. I've still got much work to do and I've to go to school later to work on my jury piece, which is certainly still far from what I want it to sound like but hopefully it'll get better. It has to.

For now, I guess I'll just stay in my room for awhile more and just eat some chocolate to make myself happy(even though it's fake happy, to hell with it!). And maybe... maybeeeee, I just might finally open that bottle of evian that's still sitting pretty on my table.

p.s. limsuann, i will post the pics soon, prolly in my next post, then u can steal from there!

3 Comments:

Blogger pinkpau said...

reveal only la :D

April 5, 2009 at 9:20 PM 
Blogger KY said...

yaaa, just take su ann's advice!

April 6, 2009 at 1:43 PM 
Blogger vialentino said...

dun stop blogging ler!!!

April 6, 2009 at 3:39 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home