Thursday, April 9, 2009

La di da

So this is going to be more of a picture post as all of you can see. This was taken like.. sooooo long ago. Ok lah.. maybe not that long. But long enough.

It was when I was back in KL for that one week for MPYO camp and had a free night. And limsuann was in town!!!! So.. me and Skyler(the girl below with no face) met up with her!! :)

And well... most people who know Su Ann, know that she's not exactly known for her punctuality wtf. And both of us(me & Skyler) specifically told her "don't be late ahhhhh... " and she promised she won't be. Guess what? Sigh sigh sighhh... limsuann ahh... you disappoint me. I think I should just give you my "sorry I'm late" t-shirt. So instead of me wearing it, you can wear it!!!

I think that's Skyler trying to squeeze Su Ann's head but was unsuccessful. I remember I had another better picture of that but Su Ann deleted it from my cam. Hmph!

So now I will show you the pictures we took when we had some time to kill.

And we didn't want the waiters there to take picture for us.. coz.. we did try and they were all blur. So we decided to use the timer function!!!

Picture #1

Fail. Coz apparently all my settings on my camera was kinda.. wrong. So limsuann the pro went to change it for me to make the pictures nicer.
We were taking those pictures like.. 3 in a row. So it's really quick.. and we set it to THREE cameras. Skyler's, mine, and limsuann's. And limsuann was the one setting the timer. Lemme show you 3 failed pictures wtf.

Picture #2

I think I was calling out to limsuann, asking her to quickly come coz the time was up.

Picture #3

Still calling her wtf.

Picture #4

Wah.... hair advertisement wtfwtf. And I just noticed that there's a girl at the back... in the first photo her face was like.. huh... then second and third.. she looked like she was either laughing with or at us. Probably at wtfwtf.

Picture #5

These are also the ones in 3. Skyler ah... why's your expression the same one... in all these 3 pictures!!
Picture #6

Limsuann why you so cute!

Picture #7

Dunno what to say... oh. The table is a bit messy.

Picture #8

Ok, last but not least, we must take the limsuann pose!!! Wait... actually I'm not even sure whether this is the lsa pose or not. But I know that it was lsa who asked us to pose like that wtf.

The end.

5 Comments:

Blogger pinkpau said...

i love u wwq!!!

April 9, 2009 at 7:43 AM 
Blogger Kimberly Low said...

wwq is that mr. yummy's silhouette!?

April 9, 2009 at 9:58 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

ooo i think it is

April 9, 2009 at 11:47 AM 
Blogger KY said...

NEVER AJAK ME HMPHHHHH

April 9, 2009 at 2:33 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

suann so pretty.....

April 14, 2009 at 10:33 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home