Monday, May 18, 2009

New Bottle!!

I've got a new bottle!!!

This post is going to be all about my new water bottle wtf!! It's an upgrade from my older one which is.. uhh.. ugly and black and boring(one that I bought from singapore coz I needed a bottle).

Now.. well, just today.. I got myself this coz uhh.. ok lah, I got it coz it was cute wtf. And it's a smaller bottle and I thought it kinda suited me coz I don't really drink much water.. which is well, bad but I dunno, I'm not a big fan of water unless I'm really really really thirsty.

It's only like.. 350ml.

Really small. You see!!

And it's got all these adorable things on it. Like uhmm.. bunnies!!! And uh... heheh.. bras, panties, shoes, baseball cap, dresses and stuff. I know.. it's a bit weird. And according to limsuann, I am weird wtf.

Can you see the bunnies??


:)

I really like my bottle!

The end.

I lied. This is not the end coz I suddenly feel like writing something. I think I look a bit washed out and tired or something in those two pictures. Well, I just came back from pessoc practice(and I got some icky dirty grease on my white shirt that came off the slide) and practiced on and off half of the day. And I know why I look like that but I still don't know how to solve it. Sheesh... :(

I haven't been able to sleep well for the past maybe.. few weeks. It's terrible, it's like I want to sleep but I can't. My mind seems to wander around for the longest time and just won't shut off. It's actually very annoying I think. Sigh.. I need my sleep. I want my sleep.

Ooh. and I actually had another post coming up, and it's again bout food hahah. My sister was asking me whether I realised that whenever I'm back in Penang, I'm mostly blogging about the food I eat and stuff like that.. which is kinda true. But that's just what I do when I'm back home. Eat wtf. A lot.

Sigh.

And now my right eye's starting to itch again. Sighhhhh....

Ok I'm just gonna end this post here and go drop the eye thingy in my eye. Sheesh...

Byebye.

4 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

3 gulps the water finish liao

May 19, 2009 at 9:24 AM 
Anonymous Esther said...

Continue your story abt michael Jackson aka the guy who stalked u pls

May 20, 2009 at 4:33 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u look retarded, must be a blind guy that stalked u. even u pay me also i wont want a gf like u, dats y u got dumped

May 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM 
Anonymous June said...

Anonymous,

I am not a fan, just a passerby. But what irked me to comment here is YOU.

Honestly, I am deeply sorry for you. You are so bitter, angry and sad. Whatever happened to you or whoever did this to you, I don't think it's fair thing to do. If you know her personally, go confront her and deal with the issue. You are acting like an idiot here, leaving her all these nasty remarks on HER blog.

If you don't like her. Leave her alone. Don't read her blog. Stay away or something. You need to get a life and find peace.

June

May 25, 2009 at 4:20 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home