Thursday, May 14, 2009

Apple pie anyone?

Do you see what's that below? Yes.. those are apples. And the red ones? Are one of my favourite fruits in the uhh.. world. For now at least. I think they are South African Apples or something like that. Really sweet and crunchy, I love. I've been crunching on these for the past few days!

Well, I figured I haven't blogged in a while. Like.. duh. Plus I actually uploaded these pictures in like days ago. But only got to it today, coz I didn't feel like blogging wtf.

The thing on why I even have these pictures is actually quite a funny story. Well, ok maybe not really that funny. But anyway, it was like this. Sunday. It was Mother's Day right? So after coming home from my grandma's. My sister decided to make apple pie! Like.. you know, the real homemade apple pie, not the McDonald's apple pie although I must say I sometimes indulge in those too.

So she wants to make apple pie for dinner that is. And she's made it before, when I wasn't around coz I was in sg wtf. So I was helping her make it. And when she said she was going to make it, she told me.. "get your camera, so that you have something to blog about".

Sigh... so.. here it is.

Those were the apples that you saw. Now.. you have to peel 'em wtf. Like this and with this uhh.. peeler or whatever you call it.

And you see that swirly apple skin? That's how my dad peeled his apple wtf.

Then soak 'em apple cubes in salt water so that they don't get brown.

Oh... coffee break wtf. And if I remember correctly, it was a 6pm coffee break. Those 2 are black coffee that my dad made. I don't like black coffee. I've always prefer mine with milk.

Lots of milk! Here I added evaporated milk and some fresh milk!!!

Then uhm... throw in some stuff into the apples. I didn't exactly pay attention on what they were. But I know there's cinammon!! Coz my nose sniffed it when I was mixing it.

Mix 'em up until they're all uhh.. mixed. And then the apple juice will start to come out wtf. This will be the filling of the apple pie obviously.

And then comes the yummy part!! At least I think so. The crust!!!

Which is.. something I kinda forgot to take pictures of wtf. Besides I don't have the recipe.. all I remember is.. loads of butter and uhh.. flour and uhh something else and you gotta mix 'em up together and put it in the fridge.

Then after that my sister finish making the pie herself coz I went to my room and started to watch Changeling which made me cry a bit. Wtf.

Anyway.. this was how it turned out!! Looks pretty darn good doesn't it..

Ok.. maybe not this particular picture. You can see there was a lot of juice.

And here! Would anyone care for a piece of apple pie??

6 Comments:

Blogger 陈一豪 said...

WWQ the apples' colours so nice one!

May 14, 2009 at 1:22 AM 
Blogger pinkpau said...

wow shite that pie looks near perfect
did u guys make the crust from scratch??? tell me you didnt!!!

May 15, 2009 at 7:38 PM 
Blogger naeus! said...

wow are you kidding me it look so damn professional! like those cooking books punya pictures :D

May 16, 2009 at 1:32 AM 
Anonymous Jaime said...

share your recipe!!

May 17, 2009 at 6:39 PM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

I wan, I wan.

May 28, 2009 at 12:49 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Blockbuster.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie Butter 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks

April 11, 2010 at 11:44 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home