Saturday, June 13, 2009

Of Purples & Ducks

Yes. So, I know I have disappeared for awhile. To those who still come by here to see if there's any updates, sorry.. and thank you.

So here goes.. updates, heh.

#1 For the past few weeks, I was at camp, 1st week was chamber, 2nd normal music camp, and then after the concert on the 7th, was a 3 day thingy in Penang. They were all.. fun. And one thing I realized was that.. I do get butterflies in my tummy. It was before/during the chamber concert. Ooooh boy... I felt like I left my tummy backstage wtf. And that I wasn't as nervous when I'm in the orchestra than in chamber, coz.. well, for chamber, it's like I'm naked. Which is just plain scary.

#2 My whole family minus me and my brother is still in Australia. Tho I think they're on a plane back to KL now. And flying back to Penang tomorrow morning so I gotta pick em up from the airport. I couldn't go coz I had mpyo and pessoc... which, weirdly, I still can't decide whether I'm happy or sad about it. So.. ever since I got home, I've been home alone... trying to entertain myself, and failing miserably.

#3 I've been craving for hokkien mee ever since I got back to M'sia. The one with the soup of course, not the dry one.

#4 limsuann, this picture is dedicated to you.

I know how much you adore ducks.

#5 I'm thinking of a number 5. I think I'm just gonna stay home today and practice since.. well I don't exactly know what else to do. And it's just officially the 3rd day of my holiday. Actually on the 1st day of my holiday I was already bored. Dammit. This sucks. I still have approximately 40 days to go before I have to go back to Singapore.

#6 I was craving for some good pork last night. And so I called up Stella, an Austrian lady I think, who makes really good stuff near my house, and tapao-ed back. And then put it on a plate and ate alone in front of the tv. And nothing good was on tv. Ahh.. life.

#7 I think I'm going to start reading again. To kill time. Maybe, or maybe not.

#8 This is a note to self. Get batteries for tuner. Coz it has been blinking and blinking non-stop.

#9 Oooh oooh, right. During the mpyo camp, all of us went for the Mahler 6th, "Tragic". It was omfg awesome!!!!

#10 I found a huge ass purple straw hat lying in my room yesterday. Okay, maybe it's been there for awhile just that I didn't notice. And so.. what do get when you add a huge ass purple straw hat with a very bored person?

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you.. the bored-out-of-her-mind-girl and the huge ass purple straw hat!

The end.

6 Comments:

Blogger pinkpau said...

where are the ducks from!!!

June 14, 2009 at 4:19 AM 
Blogger Wen-Qi said...

pinkpau: u come to penang first wtf

June 14, 2009 at 12:04 PM 
Blogger KY said...

can we cook the ducks? :D

June 15, 2009 at 10:01 AM 
Anonymous skyler said...

i had a duck once

June 15, 2009 at 11:06 AM 
Blogger Simon Seow said...

yum yum, pork. oink oink

June 16, 2009 at 2:43 PM 
Blogger Polar said...

I think you are intelligent and pretty.
Love this photo.

June 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home