Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shriek

So this post was suppose to be about the food and stuff. But... I'm now in KL and I did not bring my laptop this time. I initially thought I was gonna bring it, but then after packing.. I realized that if I was gonna bring it, I'm gonna be only using it for about a week, coz then I'll be shipped off to Bangi and there's no internet connection there. Well... there's inTRAnet. So I could maybe use the computers there.

In about 3 hours from now, I'll be at DFP having chamber rehearsals. Breathe.... breathe.....

Oh.. and I finally got quite a good night's sleep! I think one of the reasons was coz the night before I spent it packing my bags and only got about less than an hour's worth of sleep, which I think I wasn't actually deep in sleep at all. Then tried to sleep in the bus the next morning which was yesterday.. and the bus was actually quite empty. Only around 5 people including me.

So you'd think that the bus would be pretty quiet right?? And I'd be able to catch up on some sleep. That was what I thought too. Oh how wrong was I...

Two people apparently chose to sit at the seats behind me. And all through the bus ride... she was yapping and yapping away. I was sleepy a bit. And getting grumpy wtf. Until the bus had a rest stop and the girl went down to the lounge and sat there then I only had a bit of decent sleep. Sigh...

Anyway.. I've to go have my lunch now and start freaking out! Bye bye!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous グリー said...

今年のクリスマスも後少しですね。グリー内でもクリスマスに備えて異性と交流を持つコミュニティが活発で、自分も今年のクリスマスにお陰で間に合いました!!みなさんもイブを一人で過ごさなくても良いように、グリーで異性をGETしよう

November 22, 2010 at 5:22 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home